You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra

Hey Panda's, it's Matt and today I am announcing something huge. I am as many of you know, an experienced criminal running a huge crime syndicate for 5 months now. However, I have decided to step down and am now starting my very own Militia.

Recently, the police in Seattle are actually getting their shit together and now that Mayor Shrewd has been impeached, we have a communist mad man running our town and turning it into a police state which takes away our basic freedoms and destroys our rights. Which is why we are encouraging the citizens of Washington to bear arms and fight!
Code: Select allName: Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : Steam link: Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168) Why would you like to join us?: Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: Any higher members referred you?:
How to recognise our members:
We are normally seen in Hellana Clothing or other Military clothing driving other military type gear. If you see any of us, say hello.

See you guys later, Matt Out.

Vive la révolution
Last edited by MattCobra on May 26th, 2018, 4:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
ShrewdShroud liked this
By Bjarne beckers
Name:Bjarne_Beckers
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 19
Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/12090116/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168)Bjarne
Why would you like to join us?: cuz i ike mafia, i like raiding, and i like drugs.
Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): yes
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: yes
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: help a brother out
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: contact matt
By Liljimmeh242
Name: Lil Jimmeh
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 14
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326454766/
Discord tag Calendarz#7740
Why would you like to join us?: i want to join the Cobra Militia because im sick of 1000 swat members storming u every time u do something. i wish to be in a bigger group that will help each other thrive and live.
Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): Yes
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: No Police are Scum
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Fight for freedom and glory! if i see one of my own getting arrested by police i will imitatively with no hesitation, Kill the police officer(s)
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: Report it to higher up and wait for action. if i were a higher up i would put a death warrant on them to be always robbed/ kidnapped ect
By Liljimmeh242
Whoops for the "do u agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us" one i meant Yes Police are scum
Sorry for the confusion
By TrippL
Name: Orange
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 15
Steam link: in signature
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168) in signature
Why would you like to join us?: Tbh I have nothing else to do on 10 and want to something fun
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: Yes
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: shoot the officer then place a hit on him
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: immediately report it to a leader.
By MattCobra
Name:Bjarne_Beckers
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 19
Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/12090116/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168)Bjarne
Why would you like to join us?: cuz i ike mafia, i like raiding, and i like drugs.
Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): yes
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: yes
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: help a brother out
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: contact matt
Accepted, contact for an invite
By MattCobra
Name: Orange
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 15
Steam link: in signature
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168) in signature
Why would you like to join us?: Tbh I have nothing else to do on 10 and want to something fun
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: Yes
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: shoot the officer then place a hit on him
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: immediately report it to a leader.
DENIED re apply in one week
By MattCobra
Name: Lil Jimmeh
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 14
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326454766/
Discord tag Calendarz#7740
Why would you like to join us?: i want to join the Cobra Militia because im sick of 1000 swat members storming u every time u do something. i wish to be in a bigger group that will help each other thrive and live.
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: No Police are Scum
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Fight for freedom and glory! if i see one of my own getting arrested by police i will imitatively with no hesitation, Kill the police officer(s)
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: Report it to higher up and wait for action. if i were a higher up i would put a death warrant on them to be always robbed/ kidnapped ect
Accepted contact for an invite
By Social Skillz
Name: social skillz
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : like 14
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346579306/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168) R_udy#6310
Why would you like to join us?: why not, i mean it might help me get back into pandahut and what better than a militia from the man himself
Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): no, i like to live, well, as long as you promise me pancakes, then yes, ill definitely fight to the death.
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: no, police are mean. they disrespect pancakes alot.
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: uhh well if we're bandits shoot the coppo's and run away shouting at the top of my lungs 'FOR LORD TACHANKA'
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: boy i'd report that to the higher-ups cuz thats very rude and mean. i dont like that kthx
By PhantomPear
What are you the Cobra's from G.I Joe? Like cmon man

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!