You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Lex Of Talionis
Name: PhantomPear
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 17
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/toxicphantomo_o/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168): PhantomPear#8631
Why would you like to join us?: Im An Experienced Outlaw as i have been outlaw for like 4 months if you add all the times up, i know how to run a crime syndicate and i think i can improve my skills as an outlaw joining the militia (as you saw i took down 3 of your members in a counter raid so you know i can pvp)
Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): Always
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: I do
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Kill the officer and save dat boio
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: Tell Matt/Needless or any other higher up
Any higher members referred you?: Nope
-1 Extremely Disrespectful and constantly trolls
By MattCobra
Name: PhantomPear
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 17
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/toxicphantomo_o/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168): PhantomPear#8631
Why would you like to join us?: Im An Experienced Outlaw as i have been outlaw for like 4 months if you add all the times up, i know how to run a crime syndicate and i think i can improve my skills as an outlaw joining the militia (as you saw i took down 3 of your members in a counter raid so you know i can pvp)
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: I do
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Kill the officer and save dat boio
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: Tell Matt/Needless or any other higher up
Any higher members referred you?: Nope
I've decided to DECLINE your application due to toxicity and a history of police. You're welcome to re apply in one week.
The Duke II liked this
By MattCobra
Name: Noice
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 14 (15 On June 17th)
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185070377/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168): Noice#9673
Why would you like to join us?: To be an outlaw, take down the police force, and be part of a large group.
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: You NEVER betray your own group.
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Turn the pig into bacon
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: Tell a higher member about it.
Any higher members referred you?: Not that i think so.
Your application has been accepted!
By AMDFX8150
Name: EDD
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 23
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148989115/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168) AMDFX8150#2240
Why would you like to join us?: To annihilate the police, to be an outlaw, and to live freely
Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): Yes
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: I agree to not tell the police, Snitches Get Stitches
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Bust a cap in that pig's ass
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, What do you do?: report it to a higher member
Any higher members referred you?: No
By MattCobra
Name: EDD
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 23
Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148989115/
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168) AMDFX8150#2240
Why would you like to join us?: To annihilate the police, to be an outlaw, and to live freely
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: I agree to not tell the police, Snitches Get Stitches
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Bust a cap in that pig's ass
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, What do you do?: report it to a higher member
Any higher members referred you?: No
Your application has beenACCEPTED contact me for an invite!
By Infamous Vigilante
Name: Infamous Vigilante
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 15
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tomany550
Discord tag = πΌπ“ƒπ’»π’Άπ“‚π‘œπ“Šπ“ˆ 𝒱𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒢𝓃𝓉𝑒#6229
Why would you like to join us?: Annihilate the police,chew gum, kick ass, and become the best Vigilante there is.
Do you agree to fight to the death (ANSWER MUST BE YES): YES
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: I swear to not tell by blood oath
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Pop em, then let everyone know the cops might be lookin for us.
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: Get evidence, then report it to the higher ups. Or report it to the higher ups so they can investigate.
Any higher members referred you?: Unfortunately no.
By mr.coco
Name:Coco
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed) : 13
Steam link:76561198105052694
Discord tag (EG, MattCobra#8168) Cocoboi#2836
Why would you like to join us?:I'm part of law on 13#.and want to be a criminal on 10#, I will grow all the berries in the world for you guys.
Do you agree to not snitch or tell the police anything about us: Never snitched never will
One of our members are getting arrested, what do you do?: Bail them out
One of our members is helping the cops or snitching, what do you do?: tell Mattcobra
Any higher members referred you?:nah
By Quavo
Im Not Wanted
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
Peace I'm leaving the Militia 😷✌️
By Mellon
Peace I'm leaving the Militia 😷✌️
Actualy we still have you under contract for 2 more months, so get back here

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!