You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Voxil
Hello, Citizens. As Mayor, I will need people to help me run PEI, so this is what this thread is for.

Minister Positions -
Police Minister
Vice-Mayor
Building Minister(s)
Religion Minister
____
These Ministers are required to stay in this role for the duration of my term. Failure to do so could lead to being fired.
Weaponsmiths Team (2)
Armorsmiths Team (2)
Doctors Team (3)

To Apply, Follow this

In-Game Name
Position you are Applying For
Current Role
Why should I choose you?

I'm keeping it sweet and simple.
Last edited by Voxil on May 10th, 2018, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lex Of Talionis
In-Game Name-JacobandTay
Current Role-RCMP Chief
Why should I choose you?- I am making a Church of Clout on #10 and I believe that our Clout Christ and Our Cloutianity can be of good use to the poor and needy who are in desperate need of Clout or Just need to pray to the Clout Christ
By Kail2
In-Game Name: Hotel Outlet
The position you are Applying For: "Building Minister"
Current Role: CEO
Why should I choose you?: Because I have a highly trained team to build whatever you deserve. We can build on a cost-effective scale. We Already have projects from 10 For the homeless shelter, I would be very happy if you picked us. Thank you ~ Hotel Outlet Team, tkco.
By MattCobra
In-Game Name: Matty Poo (Matt)
Position you are Applying For Vice Mayor
Current Role RCMP Deputy
Why should I choose you? I'm a two time Mayor of PEI who has extreme experience and would be good to advise you.
By Yoseph
In-Game Name: Yoseph
Position you are Applying For: Vice-Mayor
Current Role: RCMP captain
Why should I choose you?: I am very experienced in being an officer, and more importantly controlling officers. I’ll be able to keep track of a majority of PEI’s main officers and teach them all right from wrong. I am the leader of the PSD, as you know, which keeps PEI safe at all times. I will be a great help in creating new laws and making sure PEI runs safely and smoothly every single day.
By A-A-Aron
In-Game Name A-A-Aron
Position you are Applying For Police Minister
Current Role RCMP Chief
Why should I choose you? I am the most active PSD member on server 13. I have and will continue to take steps to deal with corrupt officers. I work and will continue to work to make sure new, non-PSD RCMP officers are following the rules. I have and will continue to tackle issues of crime on server 13.
By Yoseph
In-Game Name A-A-Aron
Current Role RCMP Chief
Why should I choose you? I am the most active PSD member on server 13. I have and will continue to take steps to deal with corrupt officers. I work and will continue to work to make sure new, non-PSD RCMP officers are following the rules. I have and will continue to tackle issues of crime on server 13.
+1 You'd be stupid not to accept him.
By A-A-Aron
Why should I choose you?: I am very experienced in being an officer, and more importantly controlling officers. I’ll be able to keep track of a majority of PEI’s main officers and teach them all right from wrong. I am the leader of the PSD, as you know, which keeps PEI safe at all times. I will be a great help in creating new laws and making sure PEI runs safely and smoothly every single day.
+1 experienced and has good leadership skills
By IceVenomOG
In-Game Name A-A-Aron
Current Role RCMP Chief
+1 You would be crazy to not accept him honestly voxi. If you guys want to i would like to make a group chat in discord about a major topic on my mind including: Yoseph, aaron, and voxi.
By IceVenomOG
If anyone deserved this position it would be this man. Crazy loyal and an amazingly OUTSTANDING leader.
+1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!