You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Very mature if you to apologize, even tho you didn’t reslly do much, but uhhh, thanks?
Look at the General Topic #13 Has fallen... I have done way more then "not really that much"

Wow you are more self centered then I first though, your toxicity really does surprise me how you made it this far . Right when people try to respect you, you give them 8 new reasons not to
Stole the words out my mouth
By IceVenomOG
Very mature if you to apologize, even tho you didn’t reslly do much, but uhhh, thanks?
Please tell me how I am toxic by telling you what I did? I don’t want respect from I want everyone to forgive me. Your opinion does not matter as I see it because I was making this for yoseph because I slandered the PSD. How is that making me self centered or toxic? And if I were toxic I would not be a moderator? I try to deal with every situation as I see it
By IceVenomOG
This was a forgiveness post not a post where you can criticize me for the things I have done... your being very immature as I see it because I am only asking for forgiveness from yoseph and klockmann since I have been friends with them now for quite sometime. And with klockmann for over a year now. Criticize me all you guys want but I don’t care about the things you say to or about me since this was centered towards yoseph telling him I’m sorry along with klock
By Mellon
When you mess with the psd you mess with all its members, like I said, you want forgiveness but then right away do some thing that makes us hate you more
By IceVenomOG
When you mess with the psd you mess with all its members, like I said, you want forgiveness but then right away do some thing that makes us hate you more
Like I already said I don’t care about forgiveness from either of you. Was it your group I called corrupt? NO it was yoseph’s and klockmann’s I ask for forgiveness from them.
By Danny Dog
Like I already said I don’t care about forgiveness from either of you. Was it your group I called corrupt? NO it was yoseph’s and klockmann’s I ask for forgiveness from them.
There’s no need for hostility to a high ranking officer. Also Klock formally owns the group but it’s run by the Sheriffs btw.
By nir_master
There’s no need for hostility to a high ranking officer. Also Klock formally owns the group but it’s run by the Sheriffs btw.
I'm not sure why you guys are still going on with this and trying to seem ice seem like that bad person here. What he did is something really big and it's not everyday you see someone admit their mistake and apologize. Ice might have not worded the apology the best way but let's not antagonize him as person.
By IceVenomOG
Atleast someone sees it as i do. Thanks nir. Stan this is the forums and i am not apart of the PSD right now. It is an officer? Why would it make a difference if he is a "High ranking" officer? And there is no hostility towards him lmao. He just tries criticizing me and i dont care for it.
By Yoseph
Technically I am the owner of the steam groups. :P
Yes, Ice did do something very immature and it did get all of us triggered since it was very annoying to see the signs and have those kids screaming, but he's apologized so I'd say to not hold a grudge against him as apologizing was very mature. Although if he does this again, which I highly doubt he will, then I'll agree with you 100%.
By IceVenomOG
Thank you yoseph.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!