You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By IceVenomOG
Hello, you might know me as the Boss of the Santora Mafia or the person that said the PSD was corrupt. I was wrong. We were campaigning and i believe saying the PSD was corrupt was very immature of me. It has lead me to live a life of crime. Which i am not happy about nor disappointed about. I take everything back about my post. I am taking full responsibilities of my actions. Even if the PSD does not accept this apology it feels good to get it off my chest.
Klockmann, mr.coco liked this
By Mellon
Very mature if you to apologize, even tho you didn’t reslly do much, but uhhh, thanks?
By Yoseph
I thank you for taking away those false allegations that many believed. This was very mature for you to do, and you’ve definitely gained more respect from me after this.
By MattCobra
Meh. You guys ran up to the PSD station screaming 'CORRUPT!' get them to stop and we're cool. Also, don't place the signs on people's bases.
By Lex Of Talionis
You caused a riot to get civilians almost killed, it's very mature of you to say sorry but.. You shouldn't have done Such things.
By Mellon
almost
Boi, over 10 people died in the riots, they destroyed over 10k in buildings, ice did nothing but prove our point.
By IceVenomOG
Meh. You guys ran up to the PSD station screaming 'CORRUPT!' get them to stop and we're cool. Also, don't place the signs on people's bases.
Yes i do not run in saying you guys are corrupt. That is my group members. But we put those signs up to recruit that is it.
By IceVenomOG
You caused a riot to get civilians almost killed, it's very mature of you to say sorry but.. You shouldn't have done Such things.
I was not the one that started the riot.... I just took advantage of it and made poor decisions.
By IceVenomOG
Very mature if you to apologize, even tho you didn’t reslly do much, but uhhh, thanks?
Look at the General Topic #13 Has fallen... I have done way more then "not really that much"
By Mellon
Look at the General Topic #13 Has fallen... I have done way more then "not really that much"

Wow you are more self centered then I first though, your toxicity really does surprise me how you made it this far . Right when people try to respect you, you give them 8 new reasons not to

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!