You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hello fellow Player of Pandahut!

I am DeathExperience, and i want to run for Mayor this term, as i couldnt help you guys last time, because i didnt won.

So with no further talking, let me explain: I will do the things like last time, but ill add some stuff!

Why do i want to run for Mayor?:

I want to bring in DEMOCRACY!

I see much crimes in PEI.
They Raid us, Rob us and do Bad things.

I want to make PEI save, that no one is scared because of Criminal's
I might Failure, but still: The PSD is there, to make your stay a save one :D

But how?

If something happened, you can Message me, and the PSD is there quick! Might not work everytime, but the most of it.

What do i want to do/ Why should you vote me?:

Here are some things, you guys wanted to:

1. Make/try to PEI a saver place to you guys.

2. I will Fund anyone, who really needs it, like if someone robbed you, im there to pay you a bit!

3. Im very active, to serve and protect!
as i sadly got demoted, i even have more time. (Rip :/)

4. You need a Generator but theres bo constructor? No worries, I will make GENERATORS to power Alberton!

5. Project Inspiration:
I will try to make PEI more save, by inspiring People to join the Police! More soon ingame!

6. Project Restore:
Everyone who got robbed, kidnapped, died due an Hit, or got raided can simply request an Restore in Bamboo!

7. News! There will be an Billboard which will be up-to-date! You may can make Ads. Just request it.

8. I will try to make some Attractions if i find the time for it! (I repeat: Try!)

9. I will decorate the town and will hire People.

10. Shops: You can verify your Shops and get an BB Bonus and support! You can also Request to sell Special stuff. Just request it, let ur shop be verified and you can sell more than you normaly can do.

11. A Homeless shelter! :D
12. I will make an Discord for Requests and help.

More things may get added.

Have a nice day! :D
#ForDemocracy!
:party:

Anything more you want? Request it down here!
i know this is late but tbh i think you got the wrong idea of a democracy...
Those are Rules that must be there. You guys could have posted Ideas too.
Dude, this is exactly the same as last time. :/
Not really. I added more Ideas. I just want to make the Player happy, but it seems like they only care abiut the Personallity of the Mayor and not his plans, or they dont like choosing PEI's Fate.
you lack the 'kick'. you need to have more of a character to run for mayor. your plans must be more exciting, tbh they are pretty dull.
personally when i ran for mayor i was buzzing in ideas and as a canididate you should.
do you even know what democracy is btw?
your english needs to improve btw...
you lack the 'kick'. you need to have more of a character to run for mayor. your plans must be more exciting, tbh they are pretty dull.
personally when i ran for mayor i was buzzing in ideas and as a canididate you should.
And look how many times you have lost elections....
And look how many times you have lost elections....
I’ve won four, 🤫😜
The is coming from Duke, right?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!