You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Kail2
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/redmman44/

Discord(with tags): tkco #4456

About how much time on pandahut RP: 100+

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 100+

Why do you want to join this group: Because i wanna have fun with my friends lmao.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Read above wanna have friends xD

Time Zone: cst

Referral: Zero, And I think Ice
By IceVenomOG

Why do you want to join this group: Because i wanna have fun with my friends lmao.

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Read above wanna have friends xD

Zero can not refer anyone. He is not at the rank to do so.
By Mellon
Ur bad matt so u mean more people to kill you?
Can’t have a mafia if you don’t have a base, can’t have a base if we raid it, can’t raid it if there’s nothing bad, so don’t have anything bad
By KillerClown101

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173207626/

Discord(with tags): KillerClown101 #9873

About how much time on pandahut RP: 3k mins

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 2k mins

Why do you want to join this group: i love being a bad kid and kidnap,rob poeple and raid base's if i join this group i'm willing to do lots off stuff

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Dont think see me in action :)

Time Zone: CEST

Referral:
By ThievingBeast
Can’t have a mafia if you don’t have a base, can’t have a base if we raid it, can’t raid it if there’s nothing bad, so don’t have anything bad
You will not know if their is bad stuff because the PSD will be dead by then! Yay! it is a shame though if you decide to send someone undercover and you get one raid from it I will know who betrayed me because of the way I have the roles set up. So please be my guest and try to take me down before I take you down we will see who wins. Matt is seriously trash at pvp though...
By ThievingBeast

Declined, due to your toxicity I have noticed towards me and others in the past and you are generally anoying and I would fine it very hard to work with you. Apply again in 1 week. If I see you have changed I will consider you app.

Mafia Boss/Founder- ThievingBeast
By MattCobra
You will not know if their is bad stuff because the PSD will be dead by then! Yay! it is a shame though if you decide to send someone undercover and you get one raid from it I will know who betrayed me because of the way I have the roles set up. So please be my guest and try to take me down before I take you down we will see who wins. Matt is seriously trash at pvp though...
I could 1v1 you easy
By ThievingBeast

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173207626/

Discord(with tags): KillerClown101 #9873

About how much time on pandahut RP: 3k mins

About how much time on pandahut PVP: 2k mins

Why do you want to join this group: i love being a bad kid and kidnap,rob poeple and raid base's if i join this group i'm willing to do lots off stuff

Why do you think we should accept you into this group: Dont think see me in action :)

Time Zone: CEST

Referral:
Congrats! We have decided to accept you application. We will need to train you and see if you are worhty of joining before you are an official member so please provide a date and time you are available to do so! We expect you to follow all Mafia rules which you can look over when you join the discord which you will be invited to shortly and you will also be invited to the steam group!

Mafia Boss/founder
By Mellon
We won before you lost, good guys never loose...
By IceVenomOG
Any more messages that are irrelevant i will ask to be removed. This is an application post not an arguing post.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!