You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Im just 13, and i had english 4 Years ago. I know English very well for others in my age. They cant speak english and say stuff like "I am Car" and he should say I like Cars.
your english needs to improve btw...
The is coming from Duke, right?
Yes, my english is perfect. English is my first language.
I like how for this message you add capitals to your sentences.
Im just 13, and i had english 4 Years ago. I know English very well for others in my age. They cant speak english and say stuff like "I am Car" and he should say I like Cars.
It’s just that the vocabulary you used doesnt’t fit together too well and some parts of your paragraph did not make any sense.
No drama on this post please
The Duke II liked this
My problem to start with isn't your English, it doesn't matter, your actions do. Keep in mind that I don't dislike nor hate you just some truth I'm tryna help you with. My problem with you death is that you do the same thing over and over again and claim it's 'democracy', it isn't you bring nothing new to the table and want citizens to propose new laws except the fact that they cannot choose laws for you. I also cannot find myself to vote for people who do hashtags for themselves.
The Duke II liked this
THIS POST WAS MADE ON MAY 1ST OR 2ND AND Y'ALL ARE STILL GOING ON ABOUT IT
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING LMAO

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!