You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
.NO LONGER NEEDED.

Who Am I?

I am doomsday and I live in New Zealand I am 15 and I have played a lot of pandahut and have made a lot of businesses over my time in pandahut. I Do enjoy the community in pandahut and I mainly play in roleplay 13. when I am not online I can be found riding motorbikes or working on the farm. Or of Course going to school.

Our New and improved (Possible) business.

Our new business thought is .... TRAFFIC MANAGMENT I have chosen this business line because I noticed the amount of people who drive down the wrong side of the road and who speed quite a lot and these people are putting lives in danger SO I plan to stop this!!.

What the Traffic Management business would try to do?

Traffic Management would try to stop speeding and people driving down the wrong roads and we plan to try to stop jaywalking completely and design a traffic system. all our staff will be trained very well in a 30 minute training course and we would plan to implement speed limits for the roads.

[1]What do you think would be good to have in our business?

[2]Do you want to possibly apply? Well just contact doomsday on discord.

Thank you for your time. :-D
Last edited by Southern on April 26th, 2018, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Klockmann liked this
Not to be mean but is this a joke? :P :P :P

Defently not happening.

It sounds like a good idea but it’s unnecessary and would be pointless.

If it does you can call me a fool. xD

Defently not happening.

Kind of does sound like a joke. I also dont know why they would need a 1-2 hour training process for stopping people driving on the wrong side of the road or people jaywalking. It seems quite pointless too because the RCMP can easily perform traffic stops instead of making a whole new business to stop people and tell them to drive better.
Sorry but -1
1.) stop

2.) no

I hope this is a joke because 1.) nobody cares about people driving on the wrong side of the road 2.) there is no way to make money 3.) Nobody is going to do a possibly 2 hour long training program to learn how to make vehicles go on the right side of the road 4.) The only thing you can really do about this non-problem is ticket
Ye great idea, the police force and the traffic managment would work together on checkpoints,but then we will need active af cops on the checkpoint

+1
-KillerClown101
Southern liked this

Defently not happening.

Its not a joke.
I live in New Zealand
Oh boy this is going to be bad.
How is this a buisness, where in this do you make any money? Also, how do you stop a car coming straight at you? No offense but this wont work, unless they bring back mods to 13 :wink: (mushy and miku)
Lex Of Talionis liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!