You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Korven
Being mayor has been a great and really fun experience but i enjoy'd being deputy more.
I think Seattle needs their original sausage back and i'm happy to say that i have made my promises, founded groups, built hotels (sadly someone raided them), made several electrical stations over Seattle although sadly the criminals of Washington did not like what i did and raided most of my buildings, whelp that's why i'm writing this.
Watching someone get kidnapped or a base get raided but you can't do shit is not a good feeling as my duty is to protect Washington.

I'm sorry to have it take this turn but i think this is best to all of us (except criminals :P ).
I guess deputy Korven is back on duty!
Snack liked this
By MattCobra
+1
By TrippL
Uggghhhh. This is happening way to often now. People who run for mayor need to understand what they’re getting themselves into and not just think “eh this mayor thing is getting kinda boring I guess I’ll resign”
Abstract Shadow, Snack, Klockmann and 1 others liked this
By Danny Dog
Being mayor has been a great and really fun experience but i enjoy'd being deputy more.
I think Seattle needs their original sausage back and i'm happy to say that i have made my promises, founded groups, built hotels (sadly someone raided them), made several electrical stations over Seattle although sadly the criminals of Washington did not like what i did and raided most of my buildings, whelp that's why i'm writing this.
Watching someone get kidnapped or a base get raided but you can't do shit is not a good feeling as my duty is to protect Washington.

I'm sorry to have it take this turn but i think this is best to all of us (except criminals :P ).
So is korven a sausage made of cat meat?
By Classified_
I'm the new mayor now
You're not...
By Korven
Uggghhhh. This is happening way to often now. People who run for mayor need to understand what they’re getting themselves into and not just think “eh this mayor thing is getting kinda boring I guess I’ll resign”
I guess you'r right, but i did not resign cause it was "kinda boring" it was because i thought my mission was done as i had for filled my purpose (made my promises) . I look forward to see Snuffy as the new mayor and his plans.
By Korven

So is korven a sausage made of cat meat?
No, The cat is a disguised sausage :-o
Danny Dog liked this
By Yoseph
I saw "my resignation" and thought you were resigning from staff, I got worried for a bit. :playfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!