You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By wonslowcar
Klockman, Yoseph and I have concluded our investigation. We concluded that Snake's actions were wrong and he shouldn't have done what he did. He's been warned. Bat Kat has been demoted as he is an EXTREMELY experienced officer. Thank you for reporting these officers. If you need to report any other officers, make another post like this.
A) I wasn't even chief, I'm pretty sure at that point i was still SWAT
B) If im EXTREMELY experienced, then I should know what im talking about. Cause i do. It's not allowed
By Klockmann
Klockman, Yoseph and I have concluded our investigation. We concluded that Snake's actions were wrong and he shouldn't have done what he did. He's been warned. Bat Kat has been demoted as he is an EXTREMELY experienced officer. Thank you for reporting these officers. If you need to report any other officers, make another post like this.
B) If im EXTREMELY experienced, then I should know what im talking about. Cause i do. It's not allowed
Anyways, Bat Kat - The mayor, Captain Yoseph and me has spoken. You are demoted from RCMP Deputy.
Be sure to be right next time, and take this as a lesson.
By TrippL
Anyways, Bat Kat - The mayor, Captain Yoseph and me has spoken. You are demoted from RCMP Deputy.
This is why you get a lawyer like me.
By wonslowcar
LMAO. Klock, i've been in the force longer than you, yoseph, and matt. matt joined in october lmao. I've legit done this around PANDAHUT ADMINISTRATORS With no consequence. Im not getting demoted because of a rule that was never made official in a lawbook or rule book. And, one more thing. Because you're captain doesn't mean you control me as if im in the psd. Get he fuck over it, you don't like me and i fucking hate you and hope your career ends horribly. Congratulations. Check your facts next time, and take this as a lesson.

You're like the kid in games that goes against an adult and makes up random rules to help himself
(ex, in basketball i have 7 points and you only have 2, and you say the lowest score wins like 20 minutes into the game).
By Snack
Good decision on the part of the RPD. A police officer suggesting and selling illegal contraband for personal gain should and was punished.
By ACerealBowl
What’s the RPD?
Good decision on the part of the RPD. A police officer suggesting and selling illegal contraband for personal gain should and was punished.
By Klockmann
LMAO. Klock, i've been in the force longer than you, yoseph, and matt. matt joined in october lmao. I've legit done this around PANDAHUT ADMINISTRATORS With no consequence. Im not getting demoted because of a rule that was never made official in a lawbook or rule book. And, one more thing. Because you're captain doesn't mean you control me as if im in the psd. Get he fuck over it, you don't like me and i fucking hate you and hope your career ends horribly. Congratulations. Check your facts next time, and take this as a lesson.

You're like the kid in games that goes against an adult and makes up random rules to help himself
(ex, in basketball i have 7 points and you only have 2, and you say the lowest score wins like 20 minutes into the game).
With you being longer in the force than me, MattCobra and Yoseph is NOT relevant - The chain of command for RCMP/Police is: RCMP, SWAT, Chief, Deputy, Captain -> Mayor. This means we have every right to do demote you. So yes we DO control you when you play as a Deputy!
Official Rules you've broken:
1. "Law book: - Corruption WILL lead to demotion / removed from the police-force, no matter what rank."
2. "Law RULES section - Police Officers MUST obey and enforce these laws, if they do not they are subject to demotion or any other form of punishment, chosen by a Police Captain or the Mayor"

So yes you have broken the RP rules + Rp law book, and chain of command decided whether you are being demoted or not. We have evidence enough to demote you.
You can reapply to deputy in 2 weeks time.
Last edited by Klockmann on April 23rd, 2018, 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snack liked this
By MattCobra
matt. matt joined in october lmao

How is this relevant? What matters is that I’m Mayor, Aaron reported you worth proof that you’re corrupt. Grow a pair of balls and grow up instead of leaving the staff team and Mayor to clean up your constant arguments.
By Fuzzy
I suggest both of you to stop.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!