You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By A-A-Aron
I feel like it is my obligation to release the following information publicly, not only because it is the standard I hold myself to as a member of law enforcement, but also due to the prevalence and lack of punishments given for RCMP corruption.

This first video shows SnakeMan, a RCMP Chief and PSD Sergeant who I respect for his actions in the law enforcement of civilians, clearly selling berries and admitting to it towards the end of the video.

This second video is very long. This video shows Snakeman continuing to sell berries. At 5:50 in this video in response to me asking if he sells berries regularly Snakeman states that he does "sometimes". At 6:37 in the video he reveals that another officer called batkat also engages in this illicit activity.

I like to think that I get along with everyone on the server. I plan to keep it that way, however, corruption is a big issue. SnakeMan, despite receiving a warning from higher PSD members, remains at the same rank in the PSD and in game. No actions have been taken towards batkat. This issue needs to have stronger responses from RCMP leadership. I hope that this thread will provoke an opportunity for a conversation about RCMP corruption and what can be done to solve it.
By Klockmann
Hello Aron.
Thanks for your report, towards the officers: Bat Kat & Snake.
It's currently being investigated, and your videos are under review. No-one is guilty, until otherwise is proven, and we will review your evidence very careful before making an desicion.

Attention: The mayor, Captain Yoseph and me will represent the Royal Canadian Mounted Police leaders in these matters - We will make our decision based from your evidence, and possible from the officers statements themselfs. Judgement can end in demotion from rank, removal from rcmp, warning or nothing.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Regards, RCMP captains.
RCMP Captain Klockmann
RCMP Captain Yoseph
Mayor Matt Cobra

(Officer Snake, and Bat Kat has both been notified - and asked to leave a comment from their point of view.)
Last edited by Klockmann on April 21st, 2018, 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By wonslowcar
A) Im a deputy and have been applying for deputy for 2 years. why would i sell berries to get demoted
B) I haven't been on for the past week??? how the fuck would i be selling berries
lmao
By Fox said die
here's the story:

When i first joined Psd, I saw a bush and since bat was a higher up and was on at the time, I asked him if i could trash the berries from the bush. he said yes, but preferably sell it. And that's we got here.
By MattCobra
Hello Mr.A-A-Aron Klockman, Yoseph and myself are going to investigate these matter and we take your accusation seriously. If what we find is true, they will be demoted.

- Mayor Matt
By TrippL
If anyone needs a public defender just hmu, I only get paid if i win your case.
wonslowcar liked this
By Danny Dog
Hello Mr.A-A-Aron Klockman, Yoseph and myself are going to investigate these matter and we take your accusation seriously. If what we find is true, they will be demoted.

- Mayor Matt
You stink
By Fox said die
Tbh I wasn't aware this was actually illegal as they were destroyed, was a bit new to the police force, and Chief Bat-Kat was doing this (his rank as chief made me believe I can trust him that It was ok as long as they were sold). I hope this can give you an idea why I do/did this. I had no intention to break the law, I hope people will understand that.
By MattCobra
Klockman, Yoseph and I have concluded our investigation. We concluded that Snake's actions were wrong and he shouldn't have done what he did. He's been warned. Bat Kat has been demoted as he is an EXTREMELY experienced officer. Thank you for reporting these officers. If you need to report any other officers, make another post like this.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!