You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Korven

One promise i made as mayor is that i'll pay groups bamboo to make them continue and improve the rp, If you do NOT reply with the intention of getting funded your post will be deleted

Reply with answers of these questions

Name of group:
What does your group do:
How will you'r group improve RP:
How many members do you'r group have:
Does your group have a region:
Who's the owner of the group:
What will you'r group use the money for:

This counts for both police and civilian groups.
By Nando
Name of group: WSP
What does your group do: Our group is a small police group, we try to stop raids, robberies, ticketing, arresting, ect... "We strive to stop crime and protect citizens of Washington.
How will you'r group improve RP: Our group will improve RP by protecting the whole Washington from crimes, raids, ect...
How many members do you'r group have: We currently have 8 members but we need more because our group members are saying they might leave and we need more police officers and we do train for special police work!
Does your group have a region: Yes and we like to keep it that way for our cells and so they wotn get raided
Who's the owner of the group: Me
What will you're group use the money for: Police Material such as, Guns, Uniforms, Vehicls, ect... Basicly what all cops do
By TrippL
Name of group: Orange Industeries
What does your group do: Bases/Apartments, Entertainment (Theaters, Paintball, ect), and Legal.
How will you'r group improve RP: Not only do we provide affordable ways to recive the basics needed for living (housing and food/water) but we also make the rp experience more fun by building structures to entertain citizens.
How many members do you'r group have: This is mainly a 1 man show but we do outsource resources and labor sometimes. We are about to hit our 9 month anniversary.
Does your group have a region: no
Who's the owner of the group: Me (Orange)
What will you'r group use the money for: Funding will allow us to make more affordable housing andpossibly free entertainment and lawyers.
Snack liked this
By Korven
Both groups will be funded when you are online! :party:
By MattCobra
What happened to my post? :(
By TrippL
What happened to my post? :(
This is for police and civilian groups.
By Snack
Name of group: Sans Alliance
What does your group do: Open shops, provide funding for the opening of shops, etc.
How will your group improve RP: We will help the growth of good business
How many members do your group have: 6
Does your group have a region: No
Who's the owner of the group: Sans
What will your group use the money for: Investing in small businesses and opening new buisnesses
Last edited by Snack on April 22nd, 2018, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Klockmann
Name of group: Sheriff's Industries
What does your group do: Apartments/Housings company, guns firm and lawyer firm.
How will you'r group improve RP: With a proffesional business, iam helping the population of Washington, to buy what they want, and what people needs.
How many members do you'r group have: 1 - but will be hiring 5-10 employees.
Does your group have a region: No
Who's the owner of the group: Klockmann
What will you'r group use the money for: Improving my small business, and in the future hopefully have enough money to expand it, so i can create jobs in Washington. And a future plan could be, to have enough bamboo to expand the PSD to Washington.
Snack liked this
By Aren
locked per request

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!