You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
R.I.P. Apartment Complex #1
On April 15th, The Original Building was Wiped unannounced by an RP Administrator because of lag, It is recommended that all previous residents contact Orange in-game or on discord Orange#9730 for a free base as compensation for the damage.
Here you can see the Original Tower in all its glory!
Leaving Washington, Heading for PEI!
For several reasons with the main one being that we have been given a building permit by Mayor Matt along with some possible funding.

Apartment Complex #2
The next Apartment Complex to be built is planned to be on the shore on the outskirts of Alberton. Rooms are estimated to cost between 5k and 20k.
Here is the current blueprint for the up coming Apartment Complex
Do not build with plates, build with walls and other normal stuff. Plates cause a bunch of lag. Your base was removed for violating the building limit, 4x4x3. Your base was a bit more then 4x4x9.
Do not build with plates, build with walls and other normal stuff. Plates cause a bunch of lag. Your base was removed for violating the building limit, 4x4x3. Your base was a bit more then 4x4x9.
I know I know but keep in mind 15 people lived there. I still should have received some sort of warning.
I know I know but keep in mind 15 people lived there. I still should have received some sort of warning.
You should really know the rules by now. You broke the building rule by a lot, and it was causing a good share of lag. No warning was necessary.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!