You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Hello Citizens, my name is Mayor Matt and today, I have been Mayor for one week. I'd like to start this post by thanking the incredible PSD who has been spending a lot of time (a bit too much time) guarding me and my estate from kidnappers, hitmen and bandits. I'd also like to thank Klockman for telling me that I should post weekly updates on the forums because of what is happening.

Part 1, the laws. Right now, it turns out a lot of laws that I've been making are already laws..... I know, I'm stupid. I'd like to thank my Vice Mayor, NeedlessMemeing for helping me make the laws, you've been a really good help. My amazing ministers have been helping me the entire time, Police Minister Yoseph for helping me keep the police force in check, JacobAndTay for making some great memes :P and NSEW for volunteering to build some structures around the map (NSEW, you've not built a single thing yet) . Voxi also helped

Part 2, my estate. My estate is now made and it is sitting like a beacon on Line Islands, if you'd like to meet with any of my Ministers or me, please book beforehand so my officers don't arrest you for trespassing. PSA : It is PRIVATE property and I am currently trying to speak with our amazing staff team about making it so that I can get more privacy.

Part 3, What I've been doing. First off, I've already funded PSD 200K, this has happened in my first term which means that the rest of the funding goes to you guys :D.

Part 4, extra thanks
Special thanks to ShrewdShroud who gave me 250K out of his own pocket to fund me, thanks dude!

Special thanks to Quavo who funded me 10K. Thank you to all of you for helping me out in my campaign

Thanks to my supporters, together LET'S MAKE PEI GREAT AGAIN
Last edited by MattCobra on April 15th, 2018, 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By NeedlessMemeing
NeedlessMemeing is one word, not two.
By MattCobra
NeedlessMemeing is one word, not two.
I know you silly goose, I fixed it.
By The Duke II
matt you are the best thing that has happened to pandahut since i left pandahut politics.
continue my legacy and lead this great nation into the future.
MattCobra liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
I'm glad I can help achieve the goal of a safe PEI With memes and doing police work..
Thanks for having me on board, you cannot believe how fun it is to help and shit.
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
Thank you all so much for your kind words.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!