You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hey Citizens of PEI as many of you know, due to a recent stunning turn of events I have been hastily sworn in as Mayor of PEI. First, I'd like to thank all my voters, you guys are one of the reasons I won the election and I won't let you down, we will make PEI great again. I'd also like to thank everybody who referred me for the position, PSD for stopping crime and of course, anyone who is reading this.

I'd like to inform you all that every week on Sunday, I will be posting reports on me and my ministers and new laws we will be commissioning. This will help me attempt to communicate with you people and attempt to make everybody happy.

Now, who are my ministers? I've already decided who my Vice-Mayor will be, that is the person who has been campaigning with me the entire time, Needless Memeing.

The positions I will be offering are as following

Police Minister: 1KBB a week
Building Minister: 1KBB a week
Public Affairs Minister: 1KBB a week
Body Guard: 500BB a week
Adviser: 750BB a week

I WILL FIRE YOU IF YOU ARE INACTIVE

Thank you for reading this, I will see you all later. Good bye.

-Matt
Last edited by MattCobra on April 8th, 2018, 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShrewdShroud, Mushy liked this
Hello Mayor Matt, I am here to apply for Police Minister.
There are multiple huge reasons why you should pick me, number one is I am the sheriff of the biggest and strongest police group on 13, the PSD. The PSD has arrested more criminals than me and you can count combined, stop countless amount of raids, raided hundreds of drug bases, and saved civilians from kidnaps or robberies. I am also a well known captain on 13 because I do my job and I do it good. I am always working on new ways to make the PSD and police force stronger. I was also the vice mayor for Klockmann and the police minister for phantompear. I have an insane amount of experience with what I do and I love sharing my experience with all other officers. You and I can make PEI the safest it’s ever been, which is why you should appoint me as police minister!
ACerealBowl liked this
Hello Mayor Matt, I'm JacobandTay and I'm applying for Public Affairs Minister. As I would find myself to be the best choice due to These 5 Reasons.

5 Reasons Why You Should Accept Me

#1-My Dank Memes, and I would like to ban Dabbing..
#2-My Skills at Debate, I can manage to assess a situation calmly and efficiently
#3-As being Staff of The PandaHut Times, I can manage to get more information and Interviews.
#4-Together I believe that our skills can benefit both You and PEI.
#5- I have almost 500 Hours on PandaHut, I believe that my Experience can help The Citizens by Stopping Robbery,Raids, and Kidnaps.

Why I and to help you
Ever since I saw the PPD last November when I joined I thought they were badass as fuck. I strode to be a cop from then on, until January where I found Raiding, Robbing, and Kidnapping fun. I found the pain of another human player, fun.. I quit found that life, Sadistic, Sad, and Depressing. I cleaned myself up, here came February, I became a SWAT officer, I arrested, ticketed,and I did good. I didn't have to hurt another human being for Loot and Fun, I made money by myself. The PSD denied me 3 times, but I kept as a cop. I kept striding to be like the old PPD who used to keep Law and Order in PEI. The point of that story was to convey that I want to help keep peace in PEI, a Citizen should be able to walk to the vault and back home without being robbed, a Citizen should be able to sleep IRL without the fear of their base they worked their ass off for being Raided. I want Law in PEI, that's why I tried to become mayor, that's why I am a SWAT officer, and that's why I want to help you Matt. I want to help you, let me help you keep PEI safe as your right hand man. i feel like i have to say this so No Homo just in case
Hey everyone, I've chosen on my ministers

1. I've made Yoseph the Police Minister
2. JacobAndTay has received Public Affairs minister
Looks like I'll be doing my own buildings :(
And Adviser position is always open, I will confer with ex Mayors before making big choices now

See you all later,
Matttttttt, I’m your adviser
Matttttttt, I’m your adviser
k
I’ll be Building Minister
Sounds good

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!