You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Knightowl
Hello citizens of PEI , as you may know i was elected as mayor thanks to your votes!

I would like to hire the following ministers to make PEI a better place!

You will be paid according to what you contribute to make PEI better

1. Building Minister

2. Police minister

3. Two Advisors

I would also like to introduce a news corner and i would like to hire someone who will be willing to find out the PEI news and update it every even day where the news corner is made in PEI.

4. News Editor
By Shinobi
Hello Knightowl, i'm here to apply for news editor as you see i'm quite active in the streets everyday and i always see strange events happening, so i won't let you down and i'll update the news everyday and wishing to contribute to PEI, thank you.

Kind regards.
Shinobi Reinhardt!
Yea, and i heard that you're looking for electricity ministers, i guess i can be one because i'm currently a CEO and running business in alberton also i'm quite rich and i can provide electricity to whoever is living in PEI, cagelights, spotlights, portable generators, probably by the permission of the owner of the base, and also i'll do it for free. just to contribute to PEI, HAIL KNIGHTOWL!!!!!!!!!
By wonslowcar
wth. I have a business knightowl, it's called tihe panahut times. you cant just do me dirt llike that
By Knightowl
wth. I have a business knightowl, it's called tihe panahut times. you cant just do me dirt llike that
I only see pandahut news on the forums, most of the people dont read the forums, so i want the people of PEI to know what all is happening in PEI.
By Knightowl
Hello Knightowl, i'm here to apply for news editor as you see i'm quite active in the streets everyday and i always see strange events happening, so i won't let you down and i'll update the news everyday and wishing to contribute to PEI, thank you.

Kind regards.
Shinobi Reinhardt!
Yea, and i heard that you're looking for electricity ministers, i guess i can be one because i'm currently a CEO and running business in alberton also i'm quite rich and i can provide electricity to whoever is living in PEI, cagelights, spotlights, portable generators, probably by the permission of the owner of the base, and also i'll do it for free. just to contribute to PEI, HAIL KNIGHTOWL!!!!!!!!!
Accepted for editor as i see u on 24/7

The electricity provision will be coming under building minister, you can apply for building minister if u seek to help people of PEI by providing electricity.
By No0cry1802
Hi Knightowl, first of all congratz on getting mayor you deserved that, but im here with other purpose than just be greatful for your win, i'm here to apply for your Advisor, because i want to make PEI great again and help you out with your problems, and i'm really active as you can see so i think i might get a chance and try something new.

Thx for your time, No0cry.
By wonslowcar

I only see pandahut news on the forums, most of the people dont read the forums, so i want the people of PEI to know what all is happening in PEI.
Lmao, tf you talking about. Most people won;'t read ingame news
By Danny Dog
Oi oi here we are lads. As you can tell I am a perfect candidate to edit the news as you know with my headlines such as ‘KNIGHT BEATS COP’ etc.

I can edit sign and fix them when they are broke aswell.
By iMC
Hello Knightowl,

Congratulations on your appointment to PEI mayor. Having a landslide victory like that is quite impressive, especially since you were campaigning against Matt, who is an experienced mayor, and Death, whose literal campaigning point was listening to the people.

I am applying for the position of advisor. As a long-time citizen of PEI, I am well known among the community for being quick-to-help, courteous, and easy to approach. As a PSD coordinator, I am known to be innovative, fast, and versatile. I believe I can use these qualities to help you with fulfilling your campaign promises and more. Promises like:

- Enforcing fair laws which would benefit all citizens.
- Rebuilding the Alberton Parking Lots.
- Giving raid insurance to people.
- Funding the PSD and small shops.
- Protecting sidewalks with pipes.
- Giving a free supply of electricity to citizens who request electricity.

Thank you for your consideration,
iMC

OOC: Yeah the signs are buggy right now, but other than that I think people would read in-game news. It's been done a few times before, and certainly helps those who don't look at the forums.
Also, there goes my cover letter writing experience.
By PhantomPear
Hello Knightowl!

This is Moosh speaking, and before I present my application of Advisor, I shall say that I greatly appreaciate the new standpoint on laws and seriousness when it comes to government.

I will be applying to be one of your Personal Advisors, and I'd like to state why I am a good choice. I have quite a bit of experience in diplomacy and governmental work, as I have been in many mini-UN simulators, nation-building rps, and many other things. I can understand what the people want, and why they want it, because often I am a bandit, living with them, and understanding their problems. I will say that I dont rob or raid, and that I listen to people when they need help. I also can understand someones personal viewpoint, and moral understanding is a large part of this job. I have a few ideas on how to make Alberton a better place, some of which include:

* Stationed Police Outposts
* A toll on all bridges
* Government run Apartments
* Government run Uber/Taxi service

And many more ideas to come, that shall help make alberton a better, more civilized place.
Thanks for listening! -Moosh
He's an outlaw btw ^

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!