You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Knightowl
yes but his post is missing
By Knightowl
Hello Knightowl,

Congratulations on your appointment to PEI mayor. Having a landslide victory like that is quite impressive, especially since you were campaigning against Matt, who is an experienced mayor, and Death, whose literal campaigning point was listening to the people.

I am applying for the position of advisor. As a long-time citizen of PEI, I am well known among the community for being quick-to-help, courteous, and easy to approach. As a PSD coordinator, I am known to be innovative, fast, and versatile. I believe I can use these qualities to help you with fulfilling your campaign promises and more. Promises like:

- Enforcing fair laws which would benefit all citizens.
- Rebuilding the Alberton Parking Lots.
- Giving raid insurance to people.
- Funding the PSD and small shops.
- Protecting sidewalks with pipes.
- Giving a free supply of electricity to citizens who request electricity.

Thank you for your consideration,
iMC

OOC: Yeah the signs are buggy right now, but other than that I think people would read in-game news. It's been done a few times before, and certainly helps those who don't look at the forums.
Also, there goes my cover letter writing experience.
Accepted , Please send me a steam profile link in discord.

Thank you
By Lex Of Talionis
As Photographer and Editor of PandaHut Times, I'd like to apply for News editor. I think I'm most fit due to my Editorial skills, and I can type up a storm. I believe that I can benifit Prince Edward Islands residents through informing them of News.. If you have any questions PM me at JacobandTay#5024 on discord..
By MattCobra
Hello Knightowl.

First, I'd like to congratulate you on winning against me in the most recent election. I'd like to apply for the position advisor. To start, I'm an ex Mayor and as you can see from my announcement post, I was quite a popular Mayor (obviously not as popular than you though).

I have been told that I was an above average Mayor meaning that I can help you make PEI great along with telling you which laws are a good idea and which laws are a bad idea. I will allow weekly meetings with you to discuss your term as Mayor and attempt to be your right hand man.

Thank you, Matt
By wonslowcar
oof. was gonna apply for news editor. ripperooski
Me me name is Bat-Kat, and im applying for news editor. My max words per minute is 108 on a 1 minute test, and I'm currently the head of the Pandahut Times newspaper. I know the ins and outs of both 10 and 13, and have many connections. As an ex psd oversheriff and current rcmp deputy, I know many growing bandit and police groups, know growing epidemics, and what the public generally thinks. I have served as adviser 3 times previously, and I could be a gr8 news editor
By The Duke II
+1
Did a good job as mayor.
You resigned 😜
By MattCobra
Hi Knightowl, first of all congratz on getting mayor you deserved that, but im here with other purpose than just be greatful for your win, i'm here to apply for your Advisor, because i want to make PEI great again and help you out with your problems, and i'm really active as you can see so i think i might get a chance and try something new.

Thx for your time, No0cry.
Make PEI Great Again was my campaign motto, not knights

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!