You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Loxtonjoel
Actually, a lot of people.
Just ask the entire playerbase of Steam.
Far out I sound real old school then :laugh:
By TrippL
Actually, a lot of people.
Just ask the entire playerbase of Steam.
Far out I sound real old school then :laugh:
Who wants to revive steam chat with me?
By Burnt
Gonna build another summerbush? I'd really enjoy seeing that thing...if ya know what I mean.
By Loxtonjoel
Who wants to revive steam chat with me?
-1 Bad idea back away, back away!
By Loxtonjoel
Gonna build another summerbush? I'd really enjoy seeing that thing...if ya know what I mean.
I might :P :party:
Burnt liked this
By -NSEW-
Welcome Back Loren. Remeber me? Ya Boy, NSEW!
By Berrie Dealer
Question....

Are you taking flight school (Aviation stuffs idk) for military purposes, one of them big air liner pilots or just to fly around like a cessna? Im curious :P
By Berrie Dealer
Image Image

Do me a favor, dont die.
By Fox said die
Hey guys and girls

I feel like this is long overdue and probably will come as a shock to some of you. I may not have acted upon guided evidence when I left but it seems when I joined #10 today I haven't been forgotten nor rejected by the players. Old staff and player should (hopefully :P) know who I am, If not here's a short introduction to me.

I was born in 2001, in the midget country called New Zealand you know the one everyone forgets to put on a map lmao. I have worked a job at the local supermarket for almost 2 and a bit years now. I go to high school (level 2 of the curriculum) and i'm currently studying to be a aviation pilot (ag pilot) for short. I started playing at Pandahut May 2016 and alot has changed since then (you can find my application by clicking This Link) and have risen through the ranks of Trial Moderator, Moderator, Supermod, Admin then finally Head RP Administrator. I resigned give or take 5 months ago due to me being hammered down with exams upon other things.

I've decided to come back and see what I can do, although I can only usually play for a limited time on a Saturday each week due to school, flying and work. Anyways hope to see you out there on the servers!
Aviation eyy? FSX. Try it :-)
By MattCobra
My question for you is
Can you dab?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!