You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By NeedlessMemeing
Name: IceVenom
Hours on 10: Around 150
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell? Bullets to people's face
Do you agree to stay loyal to us? Yes
Link to your steam profile: I will give the link when i get out of school. Right now i am in Math :bored:
Your discord tag: IceVenom#1936
Do you understand that snitching will mark you for death? Yes i have been in a mob before
Why do you wish to join us? I am just being honest I have not once been a police officer on this server. I believe the Police are getting too powerful and I would like to take them out. I also know some friends in here :-)
Do you agree to listen to higher ups? Indeed
Any higher up Mafia members referred you? Well I mean No...
You're PSD on 10. I can see the apps. We're not blind.
Don't try spying on us.
By IceVenomOG
Link to your steam profile: I will give the link when i get out of school. Right now i am in Math :bored:
Do you understand that snitching will mark you for death? Yes i have been in a mob before
Why do you wish to join us? I am just being honest I have not once been a police officer on this server. I believe the Police are getting too powerful and I would like to take them out. I also know some friends in here :-)
Don't try spying on us.
If you paid attention in PSD you would see that im blacklisted. But you would know wouldnt you?
By IceVenomOG
Don't try spying on us.
Even ask matt
By NeedlessMemeing
Don't try spying on us.
If you paid attention in PSD you would see that im blacklisted. But you would know wouldnt you?
Explain your app being accepted here: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=22356
By IceVenomOG
Don't try spying on us.
With all respect can you please read? Ask anyone you want like i clarified already i was blacklisted on saturday for corruption even though I tried to help them. Funny story actually.
By NeedlessMemeing
Wasn't that just for the #13 branch?
By IceVenomOG
Wasn't that just for the #13 branch?
"Blacklist is for both groups" -Yoseph
By IceVenomOG
Don't try spying on us.
I will be loyal trust me needless.
By Mellon
Denied due to recent psd ties, you can reapply in 1 week (but plox don’t Xd jk)
By IceVenomOG
Denied due to recent psd ties, you can reapply in 1 week (but plox don’t Xd jk)
Im not even in the PSD.... ask matt but alright.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!