Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Add it?

Yes
82%
No
18%
By wonslowcar
One of the rules makes utterly no sense whatsoever. It's the search warrant rule. Search warrants are commonly misunderstood as something that makes it so it's completely unallowed to deny the request to search the base. It's so misunderstood in fact, that when i asked a trial mod on discord, he gave me the answer that the rule means that the player is not allowed at all to deny the request. Here's the actual rule:

Police Raids (Search Warrants): A Police/RCMP Officer, Chief, Deputy or Captain cannot raid a base if baseowner(s) decline their request to seach it, unless a seach warrant is issued by the current Mayor.
When you read the rule closely;
cannot raid a base if baseowner(s) decline their request to seach it, unless a seach warrant is issued by the current Mayor.
This means that a search warrant is not necessarily something that gives the player no choice but to let the police search their base, more something that makes it so the police can raid the base if they decline the search, as oppose to if the warrant is not given, they cannot raid the base simply on the base owner denying search of the base.
I'd like this rule changed to say:
Police Raids (Search Warrants): Players can deny a search of their base by Police/RCMP, unless a search warrant is issued by the current Mayor.
poll pls
By Mellon
I agree, this would help with alot
By wonslowcar
this was written to notify you. sorry my dude
By Mushy
As I understand, you simply wish to re-word the rule so that it is easier understood.

I've just changed it to your suggested text. Refresh the page and it should show up.

Thank you for your suggestion! :P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!