You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
im already building one
rekt noob
And who are you that your doing that?
im already building one
rekt noob
Plz just go sell stuff and make money i'm doing this cause im the building minister. You can build what ever you want as soon as you got choosen as the new building minister. And the point is i'm getting a funding to build it you just do it for free. So i get the money from the mayor.
im already building one
rekt noob
Plz just go sell stuff and make money i'm doing this cause im the building minister. You can build what ever you want as soon as you got choosen as the new building minister. And the point is i'm getting a funding to build it you just do it for free. So i get the money from the mayor.
You being build minister doesn't give you the right to deny anyone else's builds
im already building one
rekt noob
You being build minister doesn't give you the right to deny anyone else's builds
i know but i was going to build it and he saw that and he thought aaaaaaah im going to steal the idea. but still thx he made it easier for me.
By TrippL
This is a completely pointless argument over a bridge.
By Mellon
A bridge has 4 corners, that's 4 points, 4 - 1 is 3 there is 3 wheels on a broken car, a broken car can't cross a bridge, therefore the bridge is useless.
ACerealBowl liked this
By TrippL
A bridge has 4 corners, that's 4 points, 4 - 1 is 3 there is 3 wheels on a broken car, a broken car can't cross a bridge, therefore the bridge is useless.
no its only not useful for the %5 of broken cars. It is useful for the 95% of working cars.
By Mellon
5% is 95% percent of 6, 6 divided by 2 is 3, broken cars have 3 wheels, there fore the bridge is useless :-)
Why would oyu even have a broken car????

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!