You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By King Of The Memes
Hi where should i start? ooh yea from the beggining of-course. Hi i am Sw3kMast3r and i got chosen as building minister on #13. It basicly means i could build to help people the server. And now i'm asking for ideas to build or do on #13. No ideas in the rules cause im not the mayor! Just ideas to make #13 better. i starded to place welcome and goodbye signs at every city yesterday. Just to let you guys know that the goverment cares about the players on #13. But i need more stuff to do so new ideas! Just say something down here and maybe you will see it soon on #13!
By Danny Dog
A bit late it’s the end of the month
By King Of The Memes
And that means?
By Drew
How about a bridge from around where Stafford is to Montague garage?
By King Of The Memes
How about a bridge from around where Stafford is to Montague garage?
ea that would be a ghood idea thx. can't build at the garage but i can build close to it
By Fox said die
A homie shelter
A hotel (make yourself extra money)
A private training course for psd and ppd (pear would be happy)
By wonslowcar
And that means?
It means you started being active at the end of your job, like literally everything you're hired for. You're the most procrastination-esc person i know in the game
Danny Dog liked this
By King Of The Memes
Well if i got chosen i wouldn't procatinate. Its just that i didn't knew what i could do as Building Minister. Maybe i will be a building minister again and then start from the day i get chosen.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!