You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By JeanP103
Back then you used to be able to ask someone to search their base. If they said no you were allowed to raid it. That's what I used to do all the time. I'm going to assume you can't do that anymore.

No that rule was changed.
ACerealBowl liked this
By TrippL
I think you must be able to obtain valid evidence before hand as Unturned is a glitchy game and you can easily use Q and E to see inside structures you shouldn’t. Removing rules requiring you to gain evidence beforehand will greatly increase the use of this glitch and encourage failrp
By Danny Dog
I think you must be able to obtain valid evidence before hand as Unturned is a glitchy game and you can easily use Q and E to see inside structures you shouldn’t.
You would know
By Abstract Shadow
I think you must be able to obtain valid evidence before hand as Unturned is a glitchy game and you can easily use Q and E to see inside structures you shouldn’t. Removing rules requiring you to gain evidence beforehand will greatly increase the use of this glitch and encourage failrp
Not really. It states in the global and rp rules that glitching and exploiting is prohibited so if anyone was dumb enough to take a screenshot of themselves doing it, they would be banned.
By TrippL
I think you must be able to obtain valid evidence before hand as Unturned is a glitchy game and you can easily use Q and E to see inside structures you shouldn’t. Removing rules requiring you to gain evidence beforehand will greatly increase the use of this glitch and encourage failrp[/quoted]

Not really. It states in the global and rp rules that glitching and exploiting is prohibited so if anyone was dumb enough to take a screenshot of themselves doing it, they would be banned.
Yes but if it wasn’t required to obtain valid evidence before the raid, they could easily use this method and then take the screenshots of it during the raid as they would be able to know if there were illegal items inside before through the glitch.
By Ze Golden Pug
See times change what you did was a gambling move as you knew there was berries but what if they moved the base and you came empty handed? The thing is it is common sense to have evidence BEFORE a raid to call it the ban was fair and concurrent to what you did
By Brylyth
(From Pandahut.net/RP, under Captain)
"May issue raid warrants to Police Officers at properties containing illegal items. Although the captain must have valid evidence that the location contains illegal items and must have the evidence at hand if questioned, if failure to have evidence the captain can be demoted from their rank."

With all due respect, your entire argument is rubbish, as police captains ARE explicitly required, in rules, to have evidence to initiate a raid.

On a side note, placing in regions really SHOULD be in the rules v.v

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!