You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Social Skillz
So with the new Chinook, and mostly the Delivery Truck, I've decided to make PDS! The name rhymes with UPS! Except its not! So I wont get sued for plagarism! Yay!

Anyways, this is how the pricing system works, and is subject to change at any time. I do legal and illegal runs, but illegal costs more, but hey, if you need shit moved, I can do that.

Explanation
So like always, I'll put a very long explanation on how it works! Jokes on you! I won't today. So, this is how it works. Say you need some guns transported to your base halfway across the map, and you don't feel like /home (in case you crash) or you don't want to drive there with a ton of guns...well then you'd just call me in! This is mostly an forum-submission, but hey, if you ever schedule a delivery, just let me know. SOOO anyways, say your a farmer/drug dealer that makes alot of drugs...and you don't want to transport that stuff by ground since you gonna come across the feds...DON'T WORRY! You'd basically make a forum here on what exactly your transporting (if private you may DM me at R_udy#6310). Anyways, you'd post here where you want to meet and when (cant make it a dumb time like 2AM on a sunday, cuz i be in bed) and I'll fly a very large helicopter known as the Chinook to you, you drop whatever goods you need transported, I load them up, and we're on our way! (you can also use me to transport unlicensed guns to your base so you don't get arrested). So, if you do want one, just make dis n post it.

Prices
Also, prices! Forgot bout dat. So, for every 4 slots an item bigger than 1 slot takes up, its 100 per. So its 100 per 4 slots of space if your transporting items bigger than 2 spaces. So for example, if you were to transport vaccines, 2 vaccines because you can, its only 100 since that takes up 4 slots. If the item takes up 1 slot, you would pay 20 per slot, so say you transport 5 potatoes because you can, its only 100 bamboo (same as 4 slots). Now if its high-caliber weapons (grizzly, hell's fury, dragonfang, nykorev, shadowstalker, ect) its 200 bamboo PER weapon. So if you transport 2 grizzly's because you can, its 400 bamboo.
Illegal items! Well, high-cal is illegal, but anyways! Say you want to transport ANY berry item (seeds, raw, refined, pies, ect) it would be 250 bamboo per 4 slots. So if you transport 4 raw indigo berries, its 250 bamboo.
I'll also soon transport vehicles! I'll edit this post once I test with the Skycrane.

Thanks for reading that, or just skip it completely, I'll make things so you can just skip.

Format
  • IGN Name (in-game name)
  • Discord name (with numbers, example is R_udy#6310)
  • What your transporting (weapons, items, illegal items, ect.)
  • Timezone
  • Time that works best for you
  • Meeting location
  • Affiliation with any in-game groups (#10 or #13, examples are PDD, PSD, Seattle Mafia, ect.)
OFF-TOPIC POSTS WILL BE REMOVED, UNLESS THEY ARE GOOD QUESTIONS, BUT IF THEY ARE USELESS, IT'S BEING GONZO
Mushy, Danny Dog liked this
By DeathExperience
So this isnt a bad Idea! Just the problem is the time. Not everyone can play, if you can. Thats why it would be good to make helper! I have an Devilery Car (My Delivery APC. AKA my Mobile Shop). So if u need it, i could Apply for it!
:hystericalpanda:
Last edited by DeathExperience on January 10th, 2018, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mushy
I really like the idea behind this. :love:

You could use the garage to your advantage for storing your transport vehicles. Perhaps you could even charge players to pick up their vehicles at a remote/dangerous location and temporarily store them in your garage until they need it back. There's loads of RP potential behind this idea.

Well done and best of luck!
By Social Skillz
We're still accepting applicants if you still need items transported!
(also off-topic posts are being removed)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!