You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Lancer
I am gonna be opening this shop in Pandahut#13 and i need the funding. This store you can come to me and sell to me or buy from me. I will be needing about 20k-50k so i can build and stock my shop.

My steam ID is 76561198144796102
My steam name is LeggoMyEggo
My Pandahut name is Coffee
By TrippL
I am gonna be opening this shop in Pandahut#13 and i need the funding. This store you can come to me and sell to me or buy from me. I will be needing about 20k-50k so i can build and stock my shop.

My steam ID is 76561198144796102
My steam name is LeggoMyEggo
My Pandahut name is Coffee
Its good you’re opening a pawn shop but there is no chance in hell you will need 50k to open it.

People who apply for shop funding are the people who cannot afford a shop or cant afford for it to be raided/lost. Those people should be focused on smaller shops and low to no inventory in order to remain financially stable if there shop takes a turn for the worst. In your case you should have enough money to be able to build a shop at such a large scale and not need funding or just not being smart by trying to go so big without the funds to support your project. The main point is that people who need funding should be focused on small businesses so they can make enough money to afford bigger ones.
MattCobra liked this
By TrippL
i just realized that the amount that i had asked for was WAAYY too much while i was doing the dishes and i said to myself that i should edit the post but i forgot so would 5k-10k be good though?
Yes 5-10k is a good amount hopefully voxil (pei’s Mayor) will fund you

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!