You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ShrewdShroud
Just a question, how you arrest someone for a devil's bane or a sawed-off if he/she keeps it in inventory because afaik /checkplayer doesn't detect weapons you can't have a licence on?
By TrippL
So these are just new laws right? The old laws stay yes?
My laws are gone now :( rip Orange’s Lawbook 1.0
By MattCobra
To be fair, your laws were Berry mean to me.HAHAHAHAHA
By TrippL
To be fair, your laws were Berry mean to me.HAHAHAHAHA
Ure lucky now, wait till next month !
By wonslowcar
I hope the hit claiming warrant thing was removed. although it was kind of fair and all, it literally made it impossible to play as Hitman without A) not RP'ing or B) not having a police captain on.
By TrippL
I hope the hit claiming warrant thing was removed. although it was kind of fair and all, it literally made it impossible to play as Hitman without A) not RP'ing or B) not having a police captain on.
The whole reason why there are laws is to deter people from committing crimes and being a criminal
By wonslowcar
The whole reason why there are laws is to deter people from committing crimes and being a criminal
The game would be utterly boring if there were no criminals. Then, the police would go out of work if there's no one to stop, That's why you're supposed to be equal with criminals and police during your term
By TrippL
The game would be utterly boring if there were no criminals. Then, the police would go out of work if there's no one to stop, That's why you're supposed to be equal with criminals and police during your term
Laws help reduce crime but it can never stop it. It is the players decision on if they want to take that risk or not. It is all part of RP and criminals need to remember that the rest of the server is suffering from them and they will support everything to stop them. Thinking that that it is the mayor’s job to be equal with both citizens and criminals is completely backwards. The Mayors job is to try to stop crime in order to benefit the majority of the players on the server.
By King_Of_Spades
Just giving me yet another way to bait police without being warned for it
Laws don’t overlook rules. If you police bait because of a law it’s still warnable
When high cals were illegal, I held one out or kept it in my open weapons area, never got warned or banned, even when I was talking to seniors infront of police.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!