You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By King Of The Memes
Are you doing it al alone or are workers welcome cause i would love to work with you. Im also good with flying so that wouldn't be a problem neither. I hope that we can run the buisness together cause im looking for somewhere to work... I could also use some money cause i don't make much money with my current job...

~Sw3kMast3r
By TrippL
Are you doing it al alone or are workers welcome cause i would love to work with you. Im also good with flying so that wouldn't be a problem neither. I hope that we can run the buisness together cause im looking for somewhere to work... I could also use some money cause i don't make much money with my current job...

~Sw3kMast3r
Currently im just by myself but you want to help run a part of it contact me on discord Orange#9730
By Peppermint_Bark

~Sw3kMast3r
Currently im just by myself but you want to help run a part of it contact me on discord Orange#9730
Im also a good flyer, I will contact you when I get home about it for a job.
By OldManEtwon
The reason why there are membership cards is for people to be enticed by the better offer and purchase a bulk amount of flights for cheaper than buying each one individualy. Even though I make less money, It makes my business more financially stable by producing a steady rate of customers vs it being completely random. Everything that I have done has been well thought out and is like it for a reason.
You are not losing anything with the membership by the math that I did members would be paying the same amount but be forced to use up all the said flights that they paid for, they will be even losing money with the 10 flight membership. Just change your prices they bother me. =/

Edit: Either make membership flight costs cheaper or single flights more expensive.
By TrippL
The reason why there are membership cards is for people to be enticed by the better offer and purchase a bulk amount of flights for cheaper than buying each one individualy. Even though I make less money, It makes my business more financially stable by producing a steady rate of customers vs it being completely random. Everything that I have done has been well thought out and is like it for a reason.
You are not losing anything with the membership by the math that I did members would be paying the same amount but be forced to use up all the said flights that they paid for, they will be even losing money with the 10 flight membership. Just change your prices they bother me. =/

Edit: Either make membership flight costs cheaper or single flights more expensive.
its fine how it is, normal flights are already twice the cost per flight as getting a 25 flight membership card

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!