You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TrippL
Washington’s only airline is up and running rocking a fleet of 3 Hueys. We pride ourselves with always getting you to your location as fast as possible with having a wait-time for your helicopter to pick you up be 2 minuets or less if you are requesting a flight in Seattle or 4 minuets from anywhere else on the map or your flight will be on us. (will be voided if incorrect directions are given.)

We believe in the skill of our pilots and if for any reason you die on our flights due to pilot error, your flight will be refunded and you will also be payed a compensation of 1,000 bamboo to everyone who died.

Pricing:

COST IS PER PERSON ONLY

Single flight to any location cost 300 bamboo

5 flight membership card (200 a flight)from anywhere to anywhere costs 1000 (expires in 14 days or will be refunded if airline closes)

10 flight membership card (175 a flight) from anywhere to anywhere costs 1750 (expires in 14 days or will be refunded if airline closes)

25 flight membership card (150 a flight) from anywhere to anywhere costs 3750(expires in 14 days or will be refunded if airline closes)

Flights involving illegal activity will be an extra 500 bamboo extra (for the flight, not per-person)

If you have any questions or if you would like to ber a pilot feel free to contact me on Discord. Orange#9730
Mushy, RagnarosPower liked this
By OldManEtwon
Pricing:

COST IS PER PERSON ONLY

5 flight membership card (200 a flight)from anywhere to anywhere costs 1000 (expires in 14 days or will be refunded if airline closes)

10 flight membership card (175 a flight) from anywhere to anywhere costs 1750 (expires in 14 days or will be refunded if airline closes)

25 flight membership card (150 a flight) from anywhere to anywhere costs 3750(expires in 14 days or will be refunded if airline closes)

Flights involving illegal activity will be an extra 500 bamboo extra (for the flight, not per-person)

If you have any questions or if you would like to ber a pilot feel free to contact me on Discord. Orange#9730
Losing money?
5 flights for 200 when membership costs 1000 would be a no different from the normal 300 a flight. 5x300 = 1500, 5x200= 1000+500 = 1500 plus you have to use all 5 flights.
10 flights for 175 is another 500 loss from the normal 500. 10x300 = 3000, 10x175=1750+1750=3500
Also the 25 flights is makes no difference as long as you use all your flights
By TrippL
Pricing:

COST IS PER PERSON ONLY

Losing money?
5 flights for 200 when membership costs 1000 would be a no different from the normal 300 a flight. 5x300 = 1500, 5x200= 1000+500 = 1500 plus you have to use all 5 flights.
10 flights for 175 is another 500 loss from the normal 500. 10x300 = 3000, 10x175=1750+1750=3500
Also the 25 flights is makes no difference as long as you use all your flights

The reason why there are membership cards is for people to be enticed by the better offer and purchase a bulk amount of flights for cheaper than buying each one individualy. Even though I make less money, It makes my business more financially stable by producing a steady rate of customers vs it being completely random. Everything that I have done has been well thought out and is like it for a reason.
By Fox said die
If this is suppost to be an airline then... here are some suggestions
1. An airline doesn't consist of helicopters let alone military ones. They consist of sea planes, otters, annuashakas, sandpipers, etc.
2. Most airlines have a membership awards service (example: if you fly with us 5 times you get one flight free)
3. Incase your passengers need food for the rest of the flight have wooden racks so that way you and the passenger can access the storage
4. Incase of a hijacking (ie a kidnapper kidnaps the pilot mid-flight and tells where to fly to) have a police officer on board)
5. If you were hiring extra personnel then increase your fleet
6. train your pilots if you're hiring them. You don't always want to pay your customers your money back all the time from crashes and replacing those planes constantly. This was one of those problems with Pan am which had them cease operations for a few similar reasons.
7. finally build runways because it is easier to land on a flat surface than a hilly surface

Anyway these are just suggestions. It's a roleplay server so keep stuff real. But go ahead do whatever you want
By OldManEtwon
1. An airline doesn't consist of helicopters let alone military ones. They consist of sea planes, otters, annuashakas, sandpipers, etc.
2. Most airlines have a membership awards service (example: if you fly with us 5 times you get one flight free)
3. Incase your passengers need food for the rest of the flight have wooden racks so that way you and the passenger can access the storage
4. Incase of a hijacking (ie a kidnapper kidnaps the pilot mid-flight and tells where to fly to) have a police officer on board)
6. train your pilots if you're hiring them. You don't always want to pay your customers your money back all the time from crashes and replacing those planes constantly. This was one of those problems with Pan am which had them cease operations for a few similar reasons.
7. finally build runways because it is easier to land on a flat surface than a hilly surface

Anyway these are just suggestions. It's a roleplay server so keep stuff real. But go ahead do whatever you want
Annushka, is based off of what I believe is a Tupolev ANT-9 world war 2 Russian military plane.
By TrippL

Thanks for the realistic ideas but running an un-practical airline will result in bankruptcy.

1.) its much more practical to be able to land anywhere on the map then at a few runways.

2.) I do this another way by having people preorder bulk flights.

3.) This would be good for rp but unturned doesn’t allow you to access storage while in a vehicle and flights take 2 minutes at most.

4.) Hiring an officer or bodyguard would be to expensive and I make people pre-pay and bandit roles have an added cost. Along with that they would also have to fight me off as I have special techniques to take care of bandits while the heli is grounded.

5.) This is a quite obvious one but the demand for an airline is low enough to make me not have to hire anyone unless if I start operations on 13 too.

6.) I am a highly experienced pilot and only hire already highly experienced pilots, The agreement is that If they crash the heli, they have to pay for it along with the compensation of dead customers.

7.) Not needed when flying heli’s but if I ever did fly planes, beaches and roads are both good options as they are either completely flat or relatively flat.
By Abstract Shadow
If I made an airline, it would consist of a fleet of rainbow hatchbacks.
Do it you wont.
By TrippL
If I made an airline, it would consist of a fleet of rainbow hatchbacks.
Do it you wont.
Ladies and gentlemen we are pleased to announce that we have a brand new rainbow hatchback in our fleet

Jk, we don’t have enough $$$

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!