You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Choose your new mayor!

Duke II
27%
Snuffy
12%
Queen Wolfie
4%
PhantomPear
21%
Social Skillz
15%
Garaminha
21%
By TrippL
Here is my theroy on why Duke is winning the election. Please don’t respond as this is my opinion and I know it could be wrong.

For simplicity, lets say Washington is made of %30 criminals, %40 citizens, and %30 police. The 30% of the criminals are all voting duke because duke has been slammed with accusations off corruption (not saying they are true or not) and they think there businesses will flourish if they bribe him. Goid thing there is only %30 criminals right? WRONG. The bigger problem is that the votes of both the citizens and the police are split between 4 candidates resulting in only %17.5 of all votes going to each. So this is why I think Duke is winning.
What did you say? (Insert Star Spamglrd Banner instrumental) I am a law abiding good citizen of Washington! I am no crook! I contribute to legal activities in the Washington community! Begone Orange as I am a law abiding citizen!
Well who did you vote for
By MattCobra
Here is my theroy on why Duke is winning the election. Please don’t respond as this is my opinion and I know it could be wrong.

For simplicity, lets say Washington is made of %30 criminals, %40 citizens, and %30 police. The 30% of the criminals are all voting duke because duke has been slammed with accusations off corruption (not saying they are true or not) and they think there businesses will flourish if they bribe him. Goid thing there is only %30 criminals right? WRONG. The bigger problem is that the votes of both the citizens and the police are split between 4 candidates resulting in only %17.5 of all votes going to each. So this is why I think Duke is winning.
What did you say? (Insert Star Spamglrd Banner instrumental) I am a law abiding good citizen of Washington! I am no crook! I contribute to legal activities in the Washington community! Begone Orange as I am a law abiding citizen!
None of your business
By TrippL
[quote="Orange"Here is my theroy on why Duke is winning the election. Please don’t respond as this is my opinion and I know it could be wrong.

None of your business[/quote]

I see how it is
By Classified_
Locked until investigation about votes is done.
By Mushy
After analyzing the poll votes and applying new methods to check for vote rigging, the following users have cast duplicate votes as alternate accounts of each other. These users all voted for Duke II and their votes have been nulled.
Pleblo will be announcing the winner between Garaminha and PhantomBear via a tie-breaker decision amongst our RP higher-ups.
  • Pro Tip: We suggest you go over the mayor-related text in our RP Rules page to get yourself up to date with the Mayor's duties and abilities. Remember that all ticket and gun license money goes to the town balance, so spend it wisely!
Thank you guys for participating, and please remember that vote fraud may get you permanently disqualified from future elections.

Congratulations to our soon-to-be announced winner! :party:
Danny Dog liked this
By Ze Golden Pug
Locked until investigation about votes is done.
After final counts and a overall decision the winner is PhantomPear :party:
Congrats on mayor your tags will be given soon
By King Of The Memes
May i ask Why Phantompear and why not Garaminha?
By Danny Dog
May i ask Why Phantompear and why not Garaminha?
Ask in discord don’t comment on Locked topics

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!