You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Choose your new mayor!

Duke II
27%
Snuffy
12%
Queen Wolfie
4%
PhantomPear
21%
Social Skillz
15%
Garaminha
21%
By TheWolfKing<3
Oh duke pages the mafia to vote for him(no offense duke I still love you it's just business)
Yes, he is paging us.
I'm sorry that I messed up on that English isn't my 1st language it's my 2nd:3
By wonslowcar
Oh duke pages the mafia to vote for him(no offense duke I still love you it's just business)
Yes, he is paging us.
I'm sorry that I messed up on that English isn't my 1st language it's my 2nd:3
Do you mean pays the mafia?
By PhantomPear
If duke wins I’m not going on 10 until February
^^^
TrippL liked this
By MattCobra
If I ran for mayor.... Washington would be filled with Mafia suits.
TrippL liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
If I ran for mayor.... Washington would be filled with Mafia suits.
So basically Washington if it were a disaster?
By TrippL
Here is my theroy on why Duke is winning the election. Please don’t respond as this is my opinion and I know it could be wrong.

For simplicity, lets say Washington is made of %30 criminals, %40 citizens, and %30 police. The 30% of the criminals are all voting duke because duke has been slammed with accusations off corruption (not saying they are true or not) and they think there businesses will flourish if they bribe him. Goid thing there is only %30 criminals right? WRONG. The bigger problem is that the votes of both the citizens and the police are split between 4 candidates resulting in only %17.5 of all votes going to each. So this is why I think Duke is winning.
By MattCobra
Here is my theroy on why Duke is winning the election. Please don’t respond as this is my opinion and I know it could be wrong.

For simplicity, lets say Washington is made of %30 criminals, %40 citizens, and %30 police. The 30% of the criminals are all voting duke because duke has been slammed with accusations off corruption (not saying they are true or not) and they think there businesses will flourish if they bribe him. Goid thing there is only %30 criminals right? WRONG. The bigger problem is that the votes of both the citizens and the police are split between 4 candidates resulting in only %17.5 of all votes going to each. So this is why I think Duke is winning.
What did you say? (Insert Star Spamglrd Banner instrumental) I am a law abiding good citizen of Washington! I am no crook! I contribute to legal activities in the Washington community! Begone Orange as I am a law abiding citizen!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!