You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Choose your new mayor!

Duke II
27%
Snuffy
12%
Queen Wolfie
4%
PhantomPear
21%
Social Skillz
15%
Garaminha
21%
By MattCobra
Let me just prove you wrong, duke. Image
Ey, never said my name was allowed to be in it
By MattCobra
Let me just prove you wrong, duke. Image
Ey, never said my name was allowed to be in it
Also let me add some context. It started off with me asking people if they’d be our puppet. Duke said he’ll think about it. I thought that was a yes. That’s when Duke sent me a message telling me that me and my mafia are a group of scumbags and he’ll never associate with us.
By Aren
Any further arguing will cause forum warnings.
By Social Skillz
At this point the Citizens have clearly shown they wish to have another dark age in Washington (hmu if you know the Middle Ages kthx). And I personally do think it is crucial we do not bring back someone who can not even scratch the Mafia. On behalf of that, I do ask, anyone on this, to please just vote for someone else BESIDES Duke. You don't have to vote for me, you get to choose who you wish to vote for. I have brought up major changes, but I think someone else besides Duke will make Washington better. A previous 4-term Mayor has no respect (as to him going inactive for his 2nd terms) and has done no change (i would prefer ragequit as mayor again). Duke has clearly bought some people's votes, as he always does. He will respond to this saying 'proof'.
Also to any mods, I can slander myself too, just to make it fair. I have had some terrible ideas, and frankly I do not have a 100/100 reputation in Pandahut, I have dropped out of some groups, and yes I was an outlaw for about 2 days, but never raided or robbed. I was just an outlaw for being one. I have no excuse to that. I do not think I will be elected as mayor, (as shown from the current poll) but I do hope you citizens make a correct choice.
kthxbye
By The Duke II
You all tried to slander my integrity with false allegations tabled against me with no proof i bought votes which i DID NOT do.
I have confidence that washingtons citizens will choose correctly and ignore all this fake propoganda.
A bright future awaits washington where the true decent citizens will prosper!
I will forgive all those who slandered me and work with everyone to acheive the common good of Washington
By Aren
You all tried to slander my integrity with false allegations tabled against me with no proof i bought votes which i DID NOT do.
I have confidence that washingtons citizens will choose correctly and ignore all this fake propoganda.
I will forgive all those who slandered me and work with everyone to acheive the common good of Washington
Final chance to stop arguing or causing drama. Next one is a forum warning
The Duke II, Blitzeser liked this
By Social Skillz
And your plans are...? You have never put any effort into this, you just threw money around to make it seem like your a good mayor. You shouldn't be allowed to even run, the 1 month break should be increased so we dont have to deal with you. You said yourself 'im not running for mayor' but here you are, throwing money around again. This happen'd the first time you were elected, alot of people said you bought out votes, and we even have proof.
So if you get mayor, prepare for about over 20+ topics begging to impeach you
kthxbye

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!