You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Choose your new mayor!

Duke II
27%
Snuffy
12%
Queen Wolfie
4%
PhantomPear
21%
Social Skillz
15%
Garaminha
21%
By Peppermint_Bark
To gain Mayor, you must gain respect. You do not pay for votes as your just bribing others for your respect. Mayor's are to gain respect from getting to know others, not committing crimes all the time and showing that you fulfill your promises. You should be disqualified, this is a big way to decrease your chances in the next vote also.
By MattCobra
To gain Mayor, you must gain respect. You do not pay for votes as your just bribing others for your respect. Mayor's are to gain respect from getting to know others, not committing crimes all the time and showing that you fulfill your promises. You should be disqualified, this is a big way to decrease your chances in the next vote also.
He didn’t pay for votes
By Peppermint_Bark
He didn’t pay for votes
Not what its looking like, promising money to others for votes.
By The Duke II
I never payed for votes. This is bullshit.
Dont be jealous of my success . Show actual proof i never told anyone id give money for votes
You all just want to disqualify me because you dont like me and cant accept ill win legit. Dont play dirty i never promised anyone any money if they vote for me
By MattCobra
Duke, the mafia is voting for you
No we're not.
By TrippL
Duke, the mafia is voting for you
No we're not.
At least matt is sensible enough to realize the only way duke will pay for his vote is if he acts like he isn’t in on it.

My proof is that the rest of the mafia said they were bribed.
By The Duke II
I have proof duke is buying votes from the mafia.
Show me if there is proof that i personally messaged people for money i will drop out of the race. This is a TOTAL FAKE LIE!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!