You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Choose your new mayor!

Duke II
27%
Snuffy
12%
Queen Wolfie
4%
PhantomPear
21%
Social Skillz
15%
Garaminha
21%
By Classified_
Here you can choose your mayor for Washington, remember to pick wisely as he/she will be mayor for the entire month unless they resign if this does happen it will go to the one with the most votes below him. Mayors can also change the current laws. Mayor registrations can be found Here

Rules:
1, All voters must have connected to Pandahut roleplay servers at least once (1) to be able to vote
2, All those who have registered are on this list, on this thread you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If the arguments become too much they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
3, Alternate accounts are not allowed. I am able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote I will instantly disqualify you. This includes in real life friends.

Good luck to those applicants! The Mayor of this fine state will be chosen on the 7th!

The Mayor Ballot will be finished at 7 Pm GMT+1 on the 7th of December unless of a tie which I will add 1 more hour to the voting.
By TrippL
I am personally voting for Social Skillz as he has shown the most effort to become the next Mayor. I also think Pear and Snuffy would be great Mayors.
By xDreamLand
Snuffy, Social Skillz & phantompear all old criminals.

Duke II, just because I don't want him to say that he is mayor again in every message he types. And he promised a lot, but he aint did anything!

Queen Wolfie, who are you?

Garaminha, good guy. +1 from me!
garaminha liked this
By The Duke II
The citizens believe in me and not your lies jacket! Truth will out!
By wonslowcar
This shows you like to attack people. Jacket isn't even running.
ThatDerpyKid liked this
By Jacket1
This shows you like to attack people. Jacket isn't even running.
^^^
By MattCobra
Oh duke pages the mafia to vote for him(no offense duke I still love you it's just business)
Yes, he is paging us.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!