You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Choose your new mayor!

Nir_Master
47%
Voxil
53%
By Classified_
Here you can choose your mayor for Prince Edward Island (PEI), remember to pick wisely as he/she will be mayor for the entire month unless they resign if this does happen it will go to the one with the most votes below him. Mayors can also change the current laws.

All those who have registered are on this list, on this thread you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If the arguments become too much they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Rules:
1, All voters must have connected to Pandahut roleplay servers at least once (1) to be able to vote
2, All those who have registered are on this list, on this thread you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If the arguments become too much they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
3, Alternate accounts are not allowed. I am able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote I will instantly disqualify you. This includes in real life friends.

Good luck to those applicants! The Mayor of this fine maritime province will be chosen on the 7th!
The Mayor Ballot will be finished at 7 PM GMT+1 of December the 7 unless of a tie which I will add 1 more hour to the voting
By Jacket1
while 10 is over there having 6 runners with a bunch of heat, Canadians here are so calm about the election.
im canadian
im not calm about the election
im freaking out
AaAaAaA
Destroyer4680, TrippL liked this
By Social Skillz
im american, whats a election
By TrippL
im american, whats a election
The thingy with trump about bombing everything and building a wall during his campaign
By Brylyth
My opinion: Nir is putting actual effort in.
*shrug*
TrippL liked this
By Social Skillz
these votes are closer together than my dating life

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!