You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By wonslowcar
The 13th Leaf has extended to both 10 and 13, thus we are making a new thread and renaming the paper "The Pandahut Times".

SAMPLE PAPER
Hello all, and welcome to The Pandahut Times! The best and latest news on Pandahut (and only)
Today is January 3rd, 2018! Without much further to do, letsss get rightttt into the news!

First story,
blah blah blah
blahblah blah
blahblahblah

Second story,
blahbippity blah blahs blah
Shopkeeper Shoutout (13)
memes
Shopkeeper Shoutout (10)
r hot
By Jacket1
make a story on why the cops on #10 are easily tricked
By wonslowcar
make a story on why the cops on #10 are easily tricked
Thanks for the tip
By wonslowcar
Please only post tips for the next article, if you want your shop shouted out, or comments on the current article.
By wonslowcar
Hello all, and welcome to The Pandahut Times! The best and latest news on Pandahut (and only)
Today is January 4th, 2018! Without much further to do, letsss get rightttt into the news!

First story,
Recently, the elections have started to heat up. In Canada, the current runners for mayor are Voxi (Red) and Nir_Master. Both are good players! In Washington, the current runners for mayor are Duke, Snuffy (ThatDerpyKid), QueenWolfie, PhantomPear, SocialSkills, and Garamhina. Now for what we think about the election;
For 13, the most likely person to win is Voxi, because he has experience as police so knows what laws he's making, he knows what he's doing when he commands people, and is active. Nir master is thus most likely to lose.
For 10, the current person most likely to win is SocialSkills due to having the massive vote of the Mafia, being in the police force for a long time, is calm about the entire election, and personally put good effort into his application. Duke is most likely to lose due to having a massive infamy, having multiple reports of being corrupt, and more reasons. Of course, this is just our beliefs and educated guesses, but the election could go any way at any time!
Second story,
Police on 10 are easily tricked. With money and loot, the police will easily become quiet and leave you alone. With there still being some good police groups, the next mayor should most likely look into the police situation.
Shopkeeper Shout out #10,
NOT FOUND YET
Shopkeeper Shout out #13,
Atlantis Resort! Are you bored and need a place to stay? Come to Atlantis Resort, located @ Stratford (Drive to stratford and you'll see it, the gigantic bridge). When you reserve yourself a room, you can pay daily or weekly rent, and get discounts from our weapon store, armor shop, and restaurant!
By DeathExperience
I want a Shoutout: Death's APC Gunshop. (Name will get changed). He is rolling on all 8 Tires and is coming to PEI and Washington! Good Weapons and other Items to sell! Much cheaper than others! And Now: The Drive-Service. You need guns? I get them to you! Also you can sell Guns to me or trade with them! More Special things later!
By wonslowcar
I want a Shoutout: Death's APC Gunshop. (Name will get changed). He is rolling on all 8 Tires and is coming to PEI and Washington! Good Weapons and other Items to sell! Much cheaper than others! And Now: The Drive-Service. You need guns? I get them to you! Also you can sell Guns to me or trade with them! More Special things later!
A) need a location
B) what server
By Danny Dog
This is for newspapers not arguments. Deleted certain comments
By wonslowcar
Hello all, and welcome to The Pandahut Times! The best and latest news on Pandahut(and only)
Today is January 5th. Without much further to do, letsss get rightttt into the news!

First story,
Today, I had an interview with Mob Boss MattCobra on discord and asked him a few questions for you guys. Here it is;
So Mr Matt
Hello
MattCobra - Today at 11:58 AM
Hello
Bat Kat - Today at 11:59 AM
So
As I understand you're the owner of one of the big mafias on #10
Correct?
MattCobra - Today at 11:59 AM
Nah but in all seriousness yes
Bat Kat - Today at 11:59 AM
So
Speaking of the mafia, there has been recent heat with other players concerning the mafia
Bat Kat - Today at 12:00 PM
For example, the police has recently raided one of your bases
is this correct?
MattCobra - Today at 12:00 PM
Not the police
Then who?
MattCobra - Today at 12:00 PM
Needless and one of his friends
Got his friend to become bandit
Raided it
Didn’t attempt to stop it
I mean they have raided one of my bases
Mk
So as I understand, Needless has started an investigation unit on your mafia
MattCobra - Today at 12:01 PM
‘An investigation unit’ that composed of himself
Anyone who does get good info on us gets a cookie and a berry on the house
But seriously
He can’t arrest us for crimes we did 5 days ago
Bat Kat - Today at 12:02 PM
Does he?
MattCobra - Today at 12:02 PM
This investigation unit won’t do anything
Bat Kat - Today at 12:02 PM
Mk
So i'd like you to tell me if these things are correct or wrong:
1) Needless was an ex member of the mafia, demoted due to a certain reason (If yes, please elaborate)
2) Your main business is trafficking berries to people in Seattle
3) According to one of your members, the PPD is nothing for you guys
MattCobra - Today at 12:03 PM
Ok
1) yes, he was one of the founders of the Mafia. He was demoted because, quite frankly, he’s more toxic that Chernobyl. In the Mafia, we agreed that he’s not getting power until he’s unbanned. He could’ve stayed and waited for power but it’s funny that as soon as anyone is promoted he chucks a hissy fit. He then decided to leave and beg me for a chance to be let back in. He made his app and it was denied.

2. Yes, our main business is in drugs however I really want to expand my business to something else. Like gun running or other crime. But I also do think extortion is a big part of my gang. If you go around Seattle you may find signs saying ‘you have x amount of days to pay your protection money. Failure to do so will result in the store being destroyed. But I don’t do this to any business, I do it to businesses who have bad deals or business practices. You know, the weapon smith who charges you 1k extra for the gun e.c.t

3. Quite frankly, the P.P.D is just another police group. It will come and go. It’s just a group who thinks they’re all cool. They attack other police groups and say ‘we’re replacing you’ and shit like that. This is why I dislike PPD a lot and think that they should be respectful to all members of the PH community. Of course you can attack criminals. As to that member, you’re kind of right. My guys killed 3 P.P.D members yesterday. I think that they’ll be competition and a bit of a strain but otherwise, they seem like an ok group.
Bat Kat - Today at 12:13 PM
Ok
How do you feel about Needless creating an investigation unit on you
MattCobra - Today at 12:14 PM
I feel that it’s an attempt to make us give him attention. Tbh, he’s just annoyed at us. This ‘investigation’ unit will be gone in a week or two. He’ll come up with some other scheme to undermine us and we’ll destroy that scheme.
Bat Kat - Today at 12:15 PM
On a scale of 1-10, how good do you think your members are?
MattCobra - Today at 12:15 PM
I love all my members
Stan - Today at 12:15 PM
This “investigation unit” isn’t doing anything
He has raided one base that has no relation to us and claims it as a victory
The whole reason this started is because he cannot stop disrespecting
Bat Kat - Today at 12:16 PM
Thank you for your input Mr. Stan
Stan - Today at 12:17 PM
I would be surprised if any police group could make him do what they want
Bat Kat - Today at 12:17 PM
Mk
One last question for both of you
About how many times have you guys been raided, and how successful do you think the police will be against you?
MattCobra - Today at 12:18 PM
We’ve been raided twice
(By police)
Stan - Today at 12:18 PM
Both have been successful
But no members have been on at the time
Bat Kat - Today at 12:18 PM
In the long run, how successful do you think the police will be against you?
on a scale of 1-10
Stan - Today at 12:18 PM
A few days ago
MattCobra - Today at 12:19 PM
Stan - Today at 12:19 PM
Matt was arrested
It was a 2 v 2
Should be fair right?
Bat Kat - Today at 12:20 PM
Mhm
Stan - Today at 12:20 PM
However 2 of our mafia members were able to kill both Aren and Pear successfully without taking any casualties
I think this shows that the next mayor needs to step up the police force as currently firing of thirst is a bigger problem for us
Bat Kat - Today at 12:21 PM
Ok
thank you for your time to both of you.
Anything you want to say to our viewers?
Stan - Today at 12:23 PM
@Bat Kat
No matter what the police throws at us
We will be ready
MattCobra - Today at 12:24 PM
I wanna say that my berries are quality grown with local farmers and they should definitely buy some. Also they should be scared of us
Bat Kat - Today at 12:24 PM
Ok
Thanks for your input!
I wanted to then have an interview with NeedlessMemeing but could not get in touch with him

Second story,
Recently, the elections have started! For 10, to all the mayors running, we wish you good luck in all your ballots, aswell as the mayors running for 13.
The rundown for the current elections are;
CURRENT RUNNERS 10 (RANKED BY VOTES)
1st) Duke
2nd) PhantomPear/Garamhina
3rd) Social
4th) Snuffy
5th) Queen Wolfie
CURRENT RUNNERS FOR 13 (RANKED BY VOTES)
1st) Voxi
2nd) Nir Master
These were made as of 2:13 PM EST, The votes can change at any time!

Shopkeeper Shout out #10,
Come on down to Jessica's Minishop, located next to the 3 story grey apartment building behind the 2 towers! Selling the best of all

Shopkeeper Shout out #13,
NOT FOUND

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!