You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Fox said die
After reviewing your mayoral plans it's mos likely the RPPD and PPD and some other police groups is going to get screwed over. Plus who's better than bat-kat. Also if you want the considered "200k to work" you need to contact Matt about that.
By wonslowcar
After reviewing your mayoral plans it's mos likely the RPPD and PPD and some other police groups is going to get screwed over. Plus who's better than bat-kat. Also if you want the considered "200k to work" you need to contact Matt about that.
what
By Social Skillz
bat kat is applying for #13 mayor
By Social Skillz
After deciding what Orange said, that 200k can be used for something else.
I wont be doing anything to #10's Mafia as to avoid a Police - Outlaw war again.
I will still be focusing alot on the other needs of the people
By The Duke II
Social skillz will close a blind eye to the mafia and hence help corruption.
I will destroy the mafia and confront it face to face. We need a strong and fighting mayor not a WEAK one who will close a blind eye to corruption!
By Social Skillz
I will destroy the mafia and confront it face to face. We need a strong and fighting mayor not a WEAK one who will close a blind eye to corruption!
We need a mayor who is smart in the eye of an enemy. I would love to disclose all of my plans, but only time will tell you them.
By The Duke II
We need a mayor who is smart in the eye of an enemy. I would love to disclose all of my plans, but only time will tell you them.
You have no credibiliy
You have no experience
I have both of these things and the citizens TRUST ME MORE. I will win this election
By wonslowcar
I think the thing is "___ will have a blind eye towards _____" If you close a blind eye, what different does it make to having the blind eye open? If the eye is blind, you cant see out of the eye.
By MattCobra
You'll destroy the Mafia? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
By MattCobra
He did talk to me about it. I told him that it'll never happen and I believe that most of our members are solid and loyal. Anyone who double crosses us will have a hard, annoying, irritating and hard time on #10.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!