You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Social Skillz
This is the list of my plans for if I become Mayor. I'm going to make this quick as not to bore you like other peoples plans (sorry).
I'm gonna list my plans and go across them from there.
1. Remake the laws
1.1 Fix kill warrants to make them more fair and more of a punishment rather than a reason to hide
2. Make jurisdictions for the different police groups
2.1 These can be broken at any time if deemed necessary, or if a captain has valid proof of a drug base in another jurisdiction.
2.2 Here is the list of juridstictions amongst the police groups
P.P.D has control over:
Seattle
Camano Campground
Clearwater Campground
Bellevue Golf Course
Olympia Military Base
Heritage Valley
R.P.P.D has control over:
Tacoma
Kent Raceway
Arlington Farm
Paradise Point
Rainbridge Island
Another unnamed police group has control over:
Shelton Farm
Everett
Scorpion-7
These jurisdictions may be broken at ANY deemed necessary time by a Deputy or Captain.
P.P.D may patrol R.P.P.D's jurisdictions if deemed necessary by a R.P.P.D Deputy or Captain.
There must be at LEAST 1 Deputy or Captain in a police group in order to be an official police group.
P.P.D and R.P.P.D members must abide by all laws and may not break them.
P.P.D and R.P.P.D members may not change roles to an outlaw and remain in the police group, they are to be fired immediately.
3. I will be spending a total of 315,000 bamboo in order to make Washington safer. (115k on R.P.P.D and P.P.D, and 200k on #10's Mafia)
4. I will NOT be focusing on homeless shelters or public generators for a select reasons:
4.1 Homeless shelters get raided 'for the lolz' or to remove the person themself from having a safe base.
4.2 Public Generators are false raided / raided all the time.
5. I will make an alliance with #13 Mayor, hoping for a safe and strong bond between the #10 Mayor and #13 Mayor. I believe in the #13 Mayor can help #10 Mayor if needed, and #10 Mayor can do the same.
6. I will work alongside whoever is #10 Mayor, no matter the outcome. I'll still continue my own ways, not being one of those 'omg poll was rigged mg zomg hax l0l'.
7. I will not beg you for votes. You can vote for whoever you want, whenever you want. I will not advertise to vote for me. I will not ask you to vote for me. If I ever do, I will tell you 'You can vote for whoever you want, but here are my plans'.
8. I will listen to the public. If you want a law changed, you can make a forum post or want a new law changed. I will respond to it at ten (10) 'Yes' votes, and implement it at twenty (20) 'Yes' votes.
9. I'm not aiming to be the best mayor ever. I'm aiming to be the one to make the biggest change.
10. I will not endorse one police group as the 'Main group' as to lower confusion and accept more police groups.
11. I will make a private police station for any police groups with over 10 members and is not P.P.D, or R.P.P.D
12. I will choose another police group to oversee Everett that has over 20 members and has AT LEAST 1 Deputy or Captain, and is extremely active. (Everett is filled with drugs)
I think thats some good plans. kthxbye
By Fox said die
Social is that "200k" for each of us members or is that how much money you'll put into attempting to arrest us
By Social Skillz
Social is that "200k" for each of us members or is that how much money you'll put into attempting to arrest us
This 200k will be used for trying to buy-out members of the mafia. I know your a mafia member, but your also considered a citizen. I do think there are many other ways for you to make money, and not resorting to berry dealing. Your mafia wouldn't be an issue if you didnt go around boasting about it. You guys don't raid, and usually dont do anything in Seattle, but as being a mayor of the people, I do aim to try and shut the 'Mafia' down.
By Fox said die
hmmmm we raided like earlier today
By Social Skillz
hmmmm we raided like earlier today
Didnt see it. Since you guys pump out alot of drugs your high on my to-do list (or my try-to-take-down list) but usually you guys dont do anything.
Anyone'll must under some money
By TrippL
This 200k will be used for trying to buy-out members of the mafia. I know your a mafia member, but your also considered a citizen. I do think there are many other ways for you to make money, and not resorting to berry dealing. Your mafia wouldn't be an issue if you didnt go around boasting about it. You guys don't raid, and usually dont do anything in Seattle, but as being a mayor of the people, I do aim to try and shut the 'Mafia' down.
Don’t waste the money on criminals, they won’t change just because of money. Criminals will always be criminals (btw the mafia is all talk) money would be much better spent on raid insurance and shop funding, there is also little rppd on 10 and money would be much better spent on the PPD alone. Besides these two problems, you have obviously have put in a lot of effort and definitely have my vote for now.
Last edited by TrippL on December 31st, 2017, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Social Skillz
Don’t waste the money on criminals, they won’t change just because of money. Criminals will always be criminals. The money would be much better spent on raid insurance and shop funding, there is also little rppd on 10 and money would be much better spent on the PPD alone. Besides these two problems, you have obviously have put in a lot of effort and definitely have my vote for now.
I'm using the 200k out of my own pocket. I may talk with the mafia owner and come to an agreement (no im not having him bribe me to not take action. i just wanna poke at him for a bit). I am using 50k, as well as about 40k on P.P.D's station, and will now donate 25k to R.P.P.D to get them started back up.
By RagnarosPower
WTF? I am getting notified about this topic.
Well you probably clicked the follow button at the top of the topic lol
By Danny Dog
WTF? I am getting notified about this topic.
Well you probably clicked the follow button at the top of the topic lol
Yep thanks bb
RagnarosPower liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!