You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By AchieveThis
Name: Antony De Marquix (Fat Tony)
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075942960/
Experience as a criminal: Front man, weapons runner, stealth operation specialty.
Most played role on 10: Weaponsmith
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yes
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Firearms, ammunition, attachments.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yes
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yes
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Mellons
In Game Name AchieveThis
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): wankysage#2214
Why you would you like to join us: I need a mafia familia that meets my expectations, I am a no shit kind of front man who won't hesitate to shoot. My motto is shoot first ask questions later. You betray the familia, and you paint a target on your back by me.
By MattCobra
Experience as a criminal: Front man, weapons runner, stealth operation specialty.
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Firearms, ammunition, attachments.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yes
In Game Name AchieveThis
Why you would you like to join us: I need a mafia familia that meets my expectations, I am a no shit kind of front man who won't hesitate to shoot. My motto is shoot first ask questions later. You betray the familia, and you paint a target on your back by me.
Good app but
1. Are you really 56?
2. Mellons isn’t a member
By MattCobra
In Game Name AchieveThis
Accepted
By MattCobra
Greeting Criminals of Washington! Are you looking for a gang that can help you with your crimes? Look no further! I'm starting my very own Mafia. This Mafia will have access to multiple bases and help you start your crime career. So what roles are we looking for? Please, only join if you are Kidnapper, Bandit, Drug Lord, Hitman, Weaponsmith or Mechanic . So, how do I apply? I have conveniently made a template below. Please put your application in the template.

Name: Risto
Link to steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799279994/
Experience as a criminal:have raided and robbed many times
Most played role on 10:Bandit
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?:Yes i do understand that because it seems logical
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Illegal weapons and drugs
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?:Yes and why would i do that because i respect rules
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?:Yes i do understand
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?:I contacted Matt ingame and he sent me the link in disocrd
In Game NameLIL strat
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576):They Call Me Strat #2005
Why you would you like to join us:because i would like to be in the biggest and most powerful group in pandahut servers and i would like to bring more manpower to the group!

We are currently making a discord and a steam group, once invited to these you can be kicked note THIS ONLY APPLYS FOR 10
Accepted
By SharpH
Name: Sharp
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SharpHunnterz/
Experience as a criminal: Robbing cars in my thing...
Most played role on 10: Mechanic
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: High ticket vehicles
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: I would deserve it..
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yes sir
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Mr.B, Phat Tony (Achievethis), Also talked to Mellons but no direct Ref from him.
In Game Name: Sharp
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): Sharp#0930
Why you would you like to join us: For too long... SWAT and PPD have been terrorizing this town, someone needs to keep them in check..... The mafia are the true protectors of PandaHuts #10 RP server..... I have to be a part of that. I'm ready.
By Mellon
Name: Michael
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132938546
Experience as a criminal: Kidnapper, Bandit, Druglord
Most played role on 10: Bandit or swat (Thats right i was swat for 50 hours and almost police cheif, which means i know some valuable infor about them :0)
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yee (unless I want to be a mafia target)
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Berries or Rockets
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Really? nah I kidding of course
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yee
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Matt, jack
In Game Name: Mellon
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): (mat already has so he said no need)
Why you would you like to join us: Cause i got 1400 hours of pvp and love to rek cops
By wonslowcar
Most played role on 10: Bandit or swat (Thats right i was swat for 50 hours and almost police cheif, which means i know some valuable infor about them :0)
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yee (unless I want to be a mafia target)
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Really? nah I kidding of course
Why you would you like to join us: Cause i got 1400 hours of pvp and love to rek cops
we meant your ingame name, not your irl name
EDIT: Jack is not even Senior Mobster. He can't give referrals to apply, and this, from my experience, looks like a fake app from the popo to try to get us from the inside out.
By Fox said die
You also joined a police group during the month of December with Jessica. Haven't seen you since
By Fox said die
Name: Sharp
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SharpHunnterz/
Experience as a criminal: Robbing cars in my thing...
Most played role on 10: Mechanic
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: High ticket vehicles
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: I would deserve it..
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yes sir
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: Mr.B, Phat Tony (Achievethis), Also talked to Mellons but no direct Ref from him.
In Game Name: Sharp
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): Sharp#0930
Why you would you like to join us: For too long... SWAT and PPD have been terrorizing this town, someone needs to keep them in check..... The mafia are the true protectors of PandaHuts #10 RP server..... I have to be a part of that. I'm ready.
I'll give you 12 hours to be a bit more specific on why you want to join us then ill vote for u to join

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!