You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

What do you think?

They should come back
86%
They shouldn't come back
14%
By Loxtonjoel
I want them back on one condition of mine

1. They respond to messages on steam lol
Im always here for u loxton xD
But you don't have perms to unban IPs, or have banlogs :-(
By Meatball
Queenie and Josh i think should come back they have been great contributors to the servers but not just that they have made the community be a fun place to be a part of because they are two of the few admins which interact with normal players and have fun overall they have been great great admins and i cannot emphasize this enough they have helped a lot of people through their times including me, like back when i was a pleb and Queenie taught me a lot of the things i needed to know and i am thankful for that which is why it would be awesome to see her back at pandahut and Josh helped me so much when i needed help moderating the RP servers etc and also spam poking me on ts3 xD but both of them are awesome people and i think Pandahut would benefit from having them back.
By Nick
I'd love to see these two great staff members back. They have played great role models for all our staff, and needs to be continued. Apart from that, they stand up for what's right. Hopefully we'll be able to see them back.
By Slushy
Josh is a papa tbh the servers wouldn't be same the same without you<3
By Apples
Wouldn't this just be for Josh? Queenie resigned and left. Now that it is just for josh, -10000000000.
Just kiddin if I don't vote yes and he comes back he will spam poke me. +1
Honestly after they both were not involved in RP, all I saw them do was play Dead By Daylight. Does Josh even want to come back, or will he just play DBD like usual...
Meatball, Slushy liked this
By Oasis01
I think they should, I also think that some staff members (not gonna say) are too power hungry and need to be put in line.
Meatball, Queenie liked this
By Dutchy
I think they should, I also think that some staff members (not gonna say) are too power hungry and need to be put in line.

I agree with the 1st part, however whatcha talking about lol, Wanna discuss that on TS maybe in the future?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!