You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Berrie
Storm and I dont know who else police raided my base, which yeah I get. But I dont think its very "roleplay ish" if they leave none of my base left. In real life you dont see police blowing up someones house because of suspicion of drugs. Its just not a thing that happens. I dont care about the loot I lost I just feel that there should be some added boundries to police raiding. You shouldnt be able to just blow the base up and leave nothing which happened to me. For example no one should be aloud to kill the police while they are raiding and they cant kill bystanders. I was walking past my base and got shot down randomly because of the police raid. The police should only be aloud to blow through doors and lockers, not through full on walls if theres nothing behind them. You should not be just taking all of the loot because you destroyed the lockers if its not contraban.

I am not trying to be rude or anything to Storm its just a thought I had. Thanks for your time, Sincerely Berrie Dealer ;)
By Apples
You're right. A police should do what they do in real life. Should break through the door (sometimes window) and get to the loot. Once the police break the lockers/storages they should only take illegal items. If he blew up your whole base make a player report and he will be punished.
By xDreamLand
We never raid without a good reason/proof.
After we got proof we send it to a captain.
Than the captain say if we raid it or not. When we raid it we only destroy lockers farms.. We only take illegal items like berries..
Maybe you're base got wiped?

anyway or captains now what they are doing?!
Vanille liked this
By Josh
I have alerted Storm to this topic and we can expect his reply soon. Please describe your base so he can figure out if it was him who raided it or someone else. I apologize for any inconveniences caused. What you are saying, I express to all captains on 13. If your base was truly blown up in the way you describe you will be refunded. However, we must hear Storm's story first.
By Berrie
I dont mind the loot I lost because it was only about 2-3 lockers and a 2x2 base, but I just wanted to express how its not much of a roleplay thing. He probably remembers my base but its a maple outside of alberton by the admin tp. And rampart on one side to sell stuff out of.
By Storm
Good afternoon,

You are correct, I am the one who raided the base, and it is not very role play like for the police to remove an entire base. There were two reasons for why this occurred;
1.) I called the raid before realizing I didn't have a high caliber weapon (doh!)
2.) The other officer, Slushy, said he "had it", and I took him at his word. He used an RPG, and I was expecting him to use a firearm. (Amusing note, after the first RPG strike I thought he was done so I ran in. He was not, and he blew me up. Scared the shit out of me.)

Altogether, it was a bit of a bungle of a raid. I will be happy to refund you the cost of your structure as I agree it was destroyed unnecessarily, but not the cost of the storage, bed, or doors as they would have been destroyed in the process of the raid. Is this agreeable to you, Berrie?
By Storm
Berrie was successfully refunded in-game, and says the issue has been resolved. Thank you for bringing this up Berrie. :)
By Berrie
Issue Resolved ;) Thank you Storm for being cooperative and refunding me. I did not mean to offend anyone I was just salty that night cause alot happened to me. Thanks again and have a great day :P

Psst. you can lock it now xD

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!