You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By xDreamLand
Hey,

Just saying this is just a idea.. No need to!

So.. As a police chief you get coaltion gear, pretty nice, looks great. You also can spawn in a SWAT truck.
Ok.. But it would be more logic if a police chief can get like something more..
I was thinking of that a police chief can also spawn in more vehicles.. Like police helicopter etc.
That we could maybe check on illegal items, that we can do a /strike (name) command on police officers (i will later make a topic about this maybe)
As a police chief you are leading a whole police officier force. I just think we need more of those gutties!

Byaass.. :-)
By Helena
Hey,

Just saying this is just a idea.. No need to!

So.. As a police chief you get coaltion gear, pretty nice, looks great. You also can spawn in a SWAT truck.
Ok.. But it would be more logic if a police chief can get like something more..
I was thinking of that a police chief can also spawn in more vehicles.. Like police helicopter etc.
That we could maybe check on illegal items, that we can do a /strike (name) command on police officers (i will later make a topic about this maybe)
As a police chief you are leading a whole police officier force. I just think we need more of those gutties!

Byaass.. :-)
police chief's are ok with swat trucks
idk if this is like i will describe it because i have never been a deputy or captain but, deputy and cap have acces to heli and launch right? idk still other vehicles are for higher ups
By Voxi
I object one thing. The outfit. Since Chief could buy a SWAT truck and should'nt there kit be SWAT Uniform (spec ops)? Sounds more logical
By Agent74
As a police chief your not leading an entire police force directly. You are still the same but just with a little extra authority, once you reach deputy you can do a lot more with the police and once captain well that's when you fully lead a police force. Each rank can do and buy different things, the lower the rank the more restricted you are.
Mushy liked this
By xDreamLand
As a police chief your not leading an entire police force directly. You are still the same but just with a little extra authority, once you reach deputy you can do a lot more with the police and once captain well that's when you fully lead a police force. Each rank can do and buy different things, the lower the rank the more restricted you are.
Police chief leads police officiers.. with the police force i dont mean the SWAT force.. Thats not my business.. As a police chief we just need more. Ur still higher than a police officier. And police officiers can get more?!
By Flopdup
As a chief you can buy a Police Launch, Car, and swat truck what else ya need, and only Captain can buy a heli.
Vanille, Mushy liked this
By xDreamLand
Deputy leads Police Officers and SWAT, and SWAT members can spawn in helicopters so why deputy cant?? Just asking :nerd:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!