You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Moderators: RP Super Mod, RP Administrator, RP Trial Mod, RP Moderator, Forum Moderator

User avatar
By ComputerFan
#62411
Welcome to the Official Recruitment Topic for The R.P.P.D

Need help Being police? Look here - Link 1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

You can also apply for the Airforce here! viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10785&p=61286#p61286
Note: The R.P.P.D is a group for Washington Roleplay #10 and is replacing the R.P.H.D

Authorized people to accept application:
- Chooi Kok Police Captain and owner of the R.P.P.D -Steam profile
- ComputerFan Police Captain and co-owner of the R.P.P.D -Steam Profile
- Flopdup Police Captain and Group Manager of the R.P.P.D -Steam Profile

Rules:
- Do not place items inside the station
- Do not take anything without asking
- Do not take vehicles without asking a chief+
- Do not go in anyones office without permission
- Do not abuse the safezone
- Do not place beds in the station without permission only high ranks can place beds
- Do not disrespect the Team
- Always listen to your higher ups
- Do not be corrupt
- Do not be biased
- When told where to go and patrol You must follow the rules when doing so

If you will be caught breaking a rule you will receive a "Strike". If you receive 3 "Strikes", you will be kicked from the R.P.P.D

Always wear something that can protect you from bullets!

Requirements:
-5 Continuous days at least as police/swat.
- Complete knowledge of how to execute arrests and how to assist other officers.
- HARDCORE RP player
- You need to be at least 12 years old. If younger you need to show us that your mature
- No previous severe bans (mass kos, disrespecting staff, racist comments, etc.)

By applying, you agree to:
- Obey to the terms above
- Obey ranks higher than yourself.
- Never switch roles when in the group.
*Violation of these terms can be grounds for immediate expulsion from the group*
- Never break the server rules.
*Violation of this term will cause immediate expulsion from the group*

If you agree to this terms, please copy the section below in red, paste it in and reply to this topic.

IGN:
SteamID64:
Steam profile link:
Age:
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Experience:
Previous bans:
How long have you been police continuously:
Do you have Ts3:
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:
What are the illegal items?:
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:
If you see a robbery what will you do?:
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:
Is morphine a drug?:
Is adrenalin a drug?:
Is coalition ilegal?:
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:


*Note: Vouches are recommendations from current R.P.P.D members that you should join the group. Vouches are not at all necessary but they will give you a leg up and possibly a faster acceptance.*

After you have replied to this topic, we will look over your application and discuss it. If you are accepted or declined, we will post the decision in this thread. The majority of applications will be responded to within 48 hours unless more time is needed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in game or in steam
*Note: We Prefer Quality over Quantity!
#62424
R.P.P.D Application

IGN: xDreamLand (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Age: 15 years old
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: Read the rules
How long have you been police continuously: like a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots or video's from the berrie farm and report it to a higher role than me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will see who is the hostage where the base is, i will look if there will be maybe sentries, than i would call "Rescue" in world-chat (when its the good time) and break in with my heavy gun.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call "Responding" on my /rp radio, than i will try to kill the raiders and spare so much civilians as possible
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Look if i can handle it in my own, if i can't i will call assistance and arrest the dealers with my Cop/SWAT teammate.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more is illegal, if he have 2 or more, i would arrest hime and give hime a jail time for 8 minutes.
#62439
xDreamLand wrote:R.P.P.D Application

IGN: xDreamLand (mvp+)
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Age: 15 years old
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: 150+ hoursas a Cop/SWAT member
Previous bans: Read the rules
How long have you been police continuously: like a month
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,5, (i need to say this after i did a upside down with a ushanka under seattle bridge with AirBoy or some(youtube))
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to a other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is i would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots or video's from the berrie farm and report it to a higher role than me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will see who is the hostage where the base is, i will look if there will be maybe sentries, than i would call "Rescue" in world-chat (when its the good time) and break in with my heavy gun.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call "Responding" on my /rp radio, than i will try to kill the raiders and spare so much civilians as possible
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Look if i can handle it in my own, if i can't i will call assistance and arrest the dealers with my Cop/SWAT teammate.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: 2 or more is illegal, if he have 2 or more, i would arrest hime and give hime a jail time for 8 minutes.

You have been ACCEPTED to the R.P.P.D! Add me to be invited!
xDreamLand liked this
#62477
IGN: SpadesOfJack

SteamID64: 76561198322568280

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322568280/

Age: 15

Vouches: None

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Why the R.P.H.D should accept me is because I'm mostly active throughout the server and I also make sure I have an officer's back when he's doing arrests. Also why the R.P.H.D should accept me is, because I also respect my higher-ups and also respect non-higher ups. Another reason why the R.P.H.D should accept me is, because I'll get to a location where an officer needs backup in as fast as I can to prevent the officer from being dead and making the suspect get away.

Experience: I am kinda experienced, since I have arrested 4 bandits and other in the last 6 days. And I spend most of my time in Pandahut RP servers.

Previous bans: I have not been banned but have recieved 1 or 2 fail rp warnings.

How long have you been police continuously: I have been a police officer for 6 days

Do you have Ts3: I don't have it currently, but I'm going to get it.

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.

What are the illegal items?: The illegal items are: Any products containing berries, unlicensed weapons, 2 pieces of police clothing, coalition clothing, and possession of a military knife or explosives.

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7.5

If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: If I see an R.P.H.D member being corrupt, I'll take a recording or screenshot of him being corrupt and report him to my higher-ups, such as the chief, deputy, and captain.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: If I see an officer or SWAT being corrupt, as I mentioned above, I'll report him to my higher-ups, because being corrupt is against the rules in R.P.H.D.

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: If I see a Chief being corrupt, I'll report to the deputy or the captain or another chief with a screenshot or recording at hand.

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do? If I see a Deputy being corrupt, I'll report him to another deputy or the captain, with an screenshot or recording at hand.

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: If I see a Captain being corrupt, I'll either report to another captain or a moderator of the group with piece of evidence.

If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a captain with an screenshot or recording, so he'll get stripped of his role.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Since there is a bandit group in Seattle and i have experienced a time like this, first thing i would do is call in a lot of backup, since usually a large group of bandits have lots of unlicensed weapons and illegal stuff and also since they will interfere with any arrests if made by an officer. Also ill make sure that some snipers will back me up in these situations, before making any moves, so I can blow their heads off when they do not comply. Also ill bring in a SWAT officers in case we receive lots of automatic fire. Ill also let an officer keep in check where the bandits are going in case they move. After everything is in check ill approach them and arrest them and say to give the berries or whatever illegal thing they were doing and if they comply then we just arrest them and get them to go to jail and set the time according to wht illegal things they did, but if they do not, snipers and the SWAT officers and officers on site can shoot them, of course before I do that ill give them 3 warnings and ill make sure that every officer there is arresting each individual so everyone has an lock on everyone. But if there are not enough officers ill make sure that i at least have some automatic weapons with at least 4 officers with automatic weapons backing me up.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: First thing I would do if i saw a berry farm inside a base is that ill call a higher ranks than SWAT and police officer to check the compound and do a police raid. But before I go rushing in, I'll call in at least 2 or 3 SWAT officers, so that they can destroy buildables such as doors so we can rush in there and also ill make sure i at least have 3 or 4 more officers with me, so when we rush in we can just arrest them or shoot them if they start shooting. Also why I would call in SWAT is since they have automatic weapons that can cover fire for us or flank us so the people inside the base do not expect it. Or I'll take an screenshot and send it to the captain for an search warrant.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will call for backup and call in SWAT in order to get the enemy flanked and in order so they can cover fire. But before I do that ill call in at least one sniper and Ill at least get the person thats shooting the kidnapper or the person who has the hostage say Rescue, then we'll shoot the kidnapper and get the kidnapped safe.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: same thing as hostage and bandit meetup snipe them and call a lot of cops for backup and swat for flanking and for covering fire.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will privately message the victim to say where he/she is and call in a fellow officer and shoot the robber.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call for snipers to get to a spot and officers and arrest them, but if they do not comply to the arrest being made, the sniper and the officers can shoot them. But if they comply like I said in the bandit group, Ill send them to jail and according to the berries they were dealing with ill set the time

Is morphine a drug?: No, because the drugs listed are only berry contained.

Is adrenaline a drug?: No, because the drugs listed are only berry contained.

Is coalition illegal?: It is illegal, if you're not an higher-up, such as deputy, chief, and captain.

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: No, wearing 2 pieces of police clothing is illegal.
#62539
IGN: DUANE
Steam Name: DUANE
SteamID64:76561198157865637
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OODUANE/
Age:11
Vouches:Dream/Juan Cena
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think they should accept me,Bcause i am a hard working police officer,To make teh streets safe,I arrest druglords selling drugs,I kill bandits raiding/robbing,I arrest people with unlicensed guns,I think i should be acepted because i am a good SWAT Member,And should be a part of a great police group. Plus,If i get in,I can use the RPPD Jail cells, Not being able to friendly fire other officers in the group,And being part of an aoutstanding police group whatsoever.
Experience:1136 hours of playing unturned, 300 of thse hours playing pandahut.
Previous bans:15 Minute read rule ban.
How long have you been police continuously: 1 week
Do you have Ts3: Nope.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yes,I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.
What are the illegal items?: Berries,Military knifes,Explosives,Coalition gear,Unlicensed guns,2 pieces of SWAT/Police clothing,
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:Report him to a higher up,Such as Kok chooi,with evidence he is corrupt.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a person such as Flopdup or Kok chooi,with evidence he is corrupt.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Report him to a deputy or a captain.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher up,Such as a deputy,With exicence he is corrupt.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report that captain to another captain,With evidence he is corrupt.
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?:I Tell Kok Chooi he is corrupt and give kok chooi evidence he is corrupt.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I look if the bandit group is doing something illegal though my binoculars,If they are doing something illegal,I call for backup and stop them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take a picture and send it to a captain or a deputy. Then they will call a police raid,and i will assist.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I Find out where the hostage is being kidnapped,Pull out my sniper,Say rescue,Call in a some SWAT/police members to flush him out,Go on a hill,and once he is exposed,I take a shot at the kidnappers head,If i'm luck enough to kill him,I go check out the kidnapping scene.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I drive to a hill near the raid,Pull out a sniper,And start taking potshots at the raider's heads.
If you see a robbery what will you do?:I walk upto the robber and shoot him with my Sawed off in the face.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I call up some SWAT/Police,With the responders to the drug deal,I Walk upto the dug dealer and arrest him for drug trafficking. If he pulls a gun,I kill him,If he complys,I Take him to the jail cells and keep him in there for 10 mins for drug trafficking.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes.
Is adrenaline a drug?: Yes.
Is coalition ilegal?:Yes,Unless it is on a Captain,Deputy,or a chief,
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?:Nope,Two pieces of cop/SWAT clothes is illegal,But if it's coalition,I Arrest them.
xDreamLand liked this
#62540
Vouches are only from currrent rppd members
#62544
Big Smoke wrote:IGN: DUANE
Steam Name: DUANE
SteamID64:76561198157865637
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OODUANE/
Age:11
Vouches:Dream/Juan Cena
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think they should accept me,Bcause i am a hard working police officer,To make teh streets safe,I arrest druglords selling drugs,I kill bandits raiding/robbing,I arrest people with unlicensed guns,I think i should be acepted because i am a good SWAT Member,And should be a part of a great police group. Plus,If i get in,I can use the RPPD Jail cells, Not being able to friendly fire other officers in the group,And being part of an aoutstanding police group whatsoever.
Experience:1136 hours of playing unturned, 300 of thse hours playing pandahut.
Previous bans:15 Minute read rule ban.
How long have you been police continuously: 1 week
Do you have Ts3: Nope.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yes,I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.
What are the illegal items?: Berries,Military knifes,Explosives,Coalition gear,Unlicensed guns,2 pieces of SWAT/Police clothing,
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:Report him to a higher up,Such as Kok chooi,with evidence he is corrupt.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a person such as Flopdup or Kok chooi,with evidence he is corrupt.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:Report him to a deputy or a captain.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a higher up,Such as a deputy,With exicence he is corrupt.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report that captain to another captain,With evidence he is corrupt.
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?:I Tell Kok Chooi he is corrupt and give kok chooi evidence he is corrupt.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I look if the bandit group is doing something illegal though my binoculars,If they are doing something illegal,I call for backup and stop them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take a picture and send it to a captain or a deputy. Then they will call a police raid,and i will assist.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I Find out where the hostage is being kidnapped,Pull out my sniper,Say rescue,Call in a some SWAT/police members to flush him out,Go on a hill,and once he is exposed,I take a shot at the kidnappers head,If i'm luck enough to kill him,I go check out the kidnapping scene.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I drive to a hill near the raid,Pull out a sniper,And start taking potshots at the raider's heads.
If you see a robbery what will you do?:I walk upto the robber and shoot him with my Sawed off in the face.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I call up some SWAT/Police,With the responders to the drug deal,I Walk upto the dug dealer and arrest him for drug trafficking. If he pulls a gun,I kill him,If he complys,I Take him to the jail cells and keep him in there for 10 mins for drug trafficking.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes.
Is adrenaline a drug?: Yes.
Is coalition ilegal?:Yes,Unless it is on a Captain,Deputy,or a chief,
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?:Nope,Two pieces of cop/SWAT clothes is illegal,But if it's coalition,I Arrest them.


Vouch confirmed.
#62554
Dreamland was just accepted to the RPPD
DUANE, considering you are under age to join the RPPD, I will not be accepting your application. The current age to join the RPPD is 12. I thank you for being honest about your age. Because of this, you will be a special member of the RPPD, while not being in it. Consider yourself a member of the RPPD. You will contribute to the RPPD police raids, arrests and TS3 password, If you can get it, and stopping raids. If your birthday is coming up, reapply and I will consider accepting! Good Luck! :-)
#62555
SpadesOfJack wrote:IGN: SpadesOfJack

SteamID64: 76561198322568280

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322568280/

Age: 15

Vouches: None

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.H.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Why the R.P.H.D should accept me is because I'm mostly active throughout the server and I also make sure I have an officer's back when he's doing arrests. Also why the R.P.H.D should accept me is, because I also respect my higher-ups and also respect non-higher ups. Another reason why the R.P.H.D should accept me is, because I'll get to a location where an officer needs backup in as fast as I can to prevent the officer from being dead and making the suspect get away.

Experience: I am kinda experienced, since I have arrested 4 bandits and other in the last 6 days. And I spend most of my time in Pandahut RP servers.

Previous bans: I have not been banned but have recieved 1 or 2 fail rp warnings.

How long have you been police continuously: I have been a police officer for 6 days

Do you have Ts3: I don't have it currently, but I'm going to get it.

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?I am willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules.

What are the illegal items?: The illegal items are: Any products containing berries, unlicensed weapons, 2 pieces of police clothing, coalition clothing, and possession of a military knife or explosives.

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7.5

If you see a R.P.H.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: If I see an R.P.H.D member being corrupt, I'll take a recording or screenshot of him being corrupt and report him to my higher-ups, such as the chief, deputy, and captain.

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: If I see an officer or SWAT being corrupt, as I mentioned above, I'll report him to my higher-ups, because being corrupt is against the rules in R.P.H.D.

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: If I see a Chief being corrupt, I'll report to the deputy or the captain or another chief with a screenshot or recording at hand.

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do? If I see a Deputy being corrupt, I'll report him to another deputy or the captain, with an screenshot or recording at hand.

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: If I see a Captain being corrupt, I'll either report to another captain or a moderator of the group with piece of evidence.

If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a captain with an screenshot or recording, so he'll get stripped of his role.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Since there is a bandit group in Seattle and i have experienced a time like this, first thing i would do is call in a lot of backup, since usually a large group of bandits have lots of unlicensed weapons and illegal stuff and also since they will interfere with any arrests if made by an officer. Also ill make sure that some snipers will back me up in these situations, before making any moves, so I can blow their heads off when they do not comply. Also ill bring in a SWAT officers in case we receive lots of automatic fire. Ill also let an officer keep in check where the bandits are going in case they move. After everything is in check ill approach them and arrest them and say to give the berries or whatever illegal thing they were doing and if they comply then we just arrest them and get them to go to jail and set the time according to wht illegal things they did, but if they do not, snipers and the SWAT officers and officers on site can shoot them, of course before I do that ill give them 3 warnings and ill make sure that every officer there is arresting each individual so everyone has an lock on everyone. But if there are not enough officers ill make sure that i at least have some automatic weapons with at least 4 officers with automatic weapons backing me up.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: First thing I would do if i saw a berry farm inside a base is that ill call a higher ranks than SWAT and police officer to check the compound and do a police raid. But before I go rushing in, I'll call in at least 2 or 3 SWAT officers, so that they can destroy buildables such as doors so we can rush in there and also ill make sure i at least have 3 or 4 more officers with me, so when we rush in we can just arrest them or shoot them if they start shooting. Also why I would call in SWAT is since they have automatic weapons that can cover fire for us or flank us so the people inside the base do not expect it. Or I'll take an screenshot and send it to the captain for an search warrant.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will call for backup and call in SWAT in order to get the enemy flanked and in order so they can cover fire. But before I do that ill call in at least one sniper and Ill at least get the person thats shooting the kidnapper or the person who has the hostage say Rescue, then we'll shoot the kidnapper and get the kidnapped safe.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: same thing as hostage and bandit meetup snipe them and call a lot of cops for backup and swat for flanking and for covering fire.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will privately message the victim to say where he/she is and call in a fellow officer and shoot the robber.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will call for snipers to get to a spot and officers and arrest them, but if they do not comply to the arrest being made, the sniper and the officers can shoot them. But if they comply like I said in the bandit group, Ill send them to jail and according to the berries they were dealing with ill set the time

Is morphine a drug?: No, because the drugs listed are only berry contained.

Is adrenaline a drug?: No, because the drugs listed are only berry contained.

Is coalition illegal?: It is illegal, if you're not an higher-up, such as deputy, chief, and captain.

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: No, wearing 2 pieces of police clothing is illegal.

You have been ACCEPTED into the RPPD! Add me, chooi, or flop to be added to the group!
xDreamLand liked this
#62651
ComputerFan wrote:Dreamland was just accepted to the RPPD
DUANE, considering you are under age to join the RPPD, I will not be accepting your application. The current age to join the RPPD is 12. I thank you for being honest about your age. Because of this, you will be a special member of the RPPD, while not being in it. Consider yourself a member of the RPPD. You will contribute to the RPPD police raids, arrests and TS3 password, If you can get it, and stopping raids. If your birthday is coming up, reapply and I will consider accepting! Good Luck! :-)



Duane has been a very good swat lately...
ComputerFan can you reconsider your decision?
To be honest he is good enough, maybe better than others....
Vanille, xDreamLand liked this
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 10

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!