You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Apples
Hey Panda's,

The time has come once again!
In the upcoming 7 days you will be able to vote for your Mayor of Washington!

How to run:

In order for a player to apply for Mayor on #10, you must fill in this format:
Code: Select all[b]Steam Name and In-game name: Age: Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): Time Zone: Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Steam ID 64: Steam Profile Link: Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that reffered me to apply: Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Why do you want to become this certain rank?: How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Have you been banned on pandahut before? If yes, why?: Do you know all the rules for the rp server?: What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): Extra info:[/b]

You must copy this format in the comments of this Post.

On the 5th of April i will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and on the end of the 7th the Mayor will be elected!

Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on #10 on this topic.
Ginger, Ben.jpg liked this
Steam Name and In-game name: ComputerFan

Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): Weekends - 5:30-11:00 pm

Time Zone: Central

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: This is the only server I play so 1000+

Steam ID 64: 76561198103063784

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103063784/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that reffered me to apply: i4sheep [Ex-Mayor], Chooi Kok [Police Captain] , Myself [Police Captain]

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I obviously want to make 10 a way better place. I will make sure that Washington and its people are protected at all times

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will support the RPPD to protect Washington and its citizens. I will protect them from AsK, and other terrorist groups. I will fund buildings, support CEOs, sponsor companies, have fundraisers and keep Washington , not starving?

Have you been banned on pandahut before? If yes, why?: Wrongly Banned for KOS

Do you know all the rules for the rp server?: Yes

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Protecting Washington and its people and fund the RPPD with vehicles and buildings

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):I will build Food Shelters and Carry out Lushless' duties back in January. I will build a commercial airport, help stations, and build RPPD buildings
By i4sheep
Steam Name and In-game name: i4sheep

Online Hours (Example: 5PM to 9PM EST): 3:00PM-11PM

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 600+

Steam ID 64: 76561198261062711

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/i4sheep/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that reffered me to apply: i4sheep (former mayor), Ragequit (trial mod & deputy)

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes

Why do you How wwant to become this certain rank?: I'm a former mayor and i think i put a lot of time and bamboo into the city i think everyone was happy with my laws and the way i did stuff, and i think i can do it even better this time.

ill you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:[[/b]b] I will improve lighting in the city, and i will keep the homeless shelter up, i will make sure food is good in the city and i will stop as many robbery's and kidnappings as possible, i will make sure all police are trained to do their job correctly.

Have you been banned on pandahut before? If yes, why?: It was a long time ago and it wasn't for long. it was due to to many warnings.(15 min ban)

Do you know all the rules for the rp server?: Yes i'm aware of the rules.

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will fund all money towards police, lighting, and the homeless shelter and food center.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): If they ask for any of the follow i'd be glad to sell them things and even build for them.

Extra info: Nope i think i've clearly stated it.
Flopdup liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!