You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By xxyourkidxx
A pilot role would be cool since you can now fly in unturned. Imagine being hired to carry cargo in a skycrane from scorpion to seattle
By Sense
I like this suggestion! I think the pilot would be a good role as you can also have a pilot that flies people across the map for a small fee.
By The Realist
Hopefully, this is a signupable role for people who have long experience on this server. (to prevent abuse etc.)
By Sense
Hopefully, this is a signupable role for people who have long experience on this server. (to prevent abuse etc.)
Yes, I can see alot of people just "trolling" with this role and crashing on purpose to kill the other players ect. They should probally also have to do a "pilot test" to see if they can fly.
By xxyourkidxx
Yes, I can see alot of people just "trolling" with this role and crashing on purpose to kill the other players ect. They should probally also have to do a "pilot test" to see if they can fly.
Im glad I made such a nice little discussion but yeah, don't want people abusing with those "Allahu snackbar" things or just giving them out to people with bad intentions.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!