You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Quavo
Name: Snazzah
Hours on 10: 60
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell
Do you agree to stay loyal to us?: Really anything since I'll be a weaponsmith most of the time
Link to your steam profile: here ya go
Your discord tag: Snazzah#0371
Do you understand that snitching will mark you for death?: Yes
Why do you wish to join us?: To supply guns for future raiders and maybe participate in some raids
Do you agree to listen to higher ups?: Yes
Any higher up Mafia members referred you?: Quavo (I dont know if hes a higher up member)
+1 we need snazzah
By Mellon
Name: Snazzah
Hours on 10: 60
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell
Do you agree to stay loyal to us?: Really anything since I'll be a weaponsmith most of the time
Link to your steam profile: here ya go
Your discord tag: Snazzah#0371
Why do you wish to join us?: To supply guns for future raiders and maybe participate in some raids
Do you agree to listen to higher ups?: Yes
Any higher up Mafia members referred you?: Quavo (I dont know if hes a higher up member)
You are UNDER REVIEW
By Love
Name: Love
Hours on 10: 15747 minutes|262 Hours
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell: Berries|explosives
Do you agree to stay loyal to us? Yes, I agree to stay loyal to the family
Link to your steam profile: Custom URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoveFalls/SteamID64 76561198421304324
Discord tag: Harru#7554
Do you understand that snitching will mark you for death? Yes, although i doubt this will be a problem for me
Why do you wish to join us? I was in TR but i had no say in the "war" between the 2 groups as i joined in the midst of it and i believe i can be a positive addition to the Family as well as my brother quavo is in the Family so I beleove I could be a good addition to it
Do you agree to listen to higher ups? Yes, I have a nack for following orders
Ref: Quavo,Mellon
By Love
Link to your steam profile: Custom URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoveFalls/SteamID64 76561198421304324
Do you understand that snitching will mark you for death? Yes, although i doubt this will be a problem for me
Why do you wish to join us? I was in TR but i had no say in the "war" between the 2 groups as i joined in the midst of it and i believe i can be a positive addition to the Family as well as my brother quavo is in the Family so I beleove I could be a good addition to it
This is a repost because i was told to reapply
By MattCobra
This is a repost because i was told to reapply
Accepted
By Dani Omerovic
Name: Jack
Link to steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960287930
Experience as a criminal: MANY, i don't need to say you already know.
Most played role on 10: Bandit
Do you understand that you will not be allowed to leave the outlaw roles?: Yes!
What illegal items/contraband are you more likely to sell?: Berries,guns,glue,high cal, everything.
Do you understand that if you leave to become a cop or snitching will mark you for death?: Yes!
Do you understand that you must listen to higher ups?: Yes!
Any higher Mafia members (like myself) referred you?: idk
In Game Name: Jack
Discord Name (WITH TAG, EX Boat Kat#4576): Dani_ome
Why you would you like to join us: First thing is. I feel like the mafia isn't taking ANY place on 10. I haven't heard ANYONE talking about The Seattle mafia/ Colacurcio Family! And that is BAD! The only thing you guys do is for example matt he only sells drugs,plants and raid bases. And now that im getting Vip+ I can select the role kidnapper and like everyone in this mafia but not needless has vip+ or higher. So think of me and EVERYONE else just going and kidnapp the mayor Korven. This mafia needs to get BACK ON THE TRACK!!!! That's why i wanna join and because i love this mafia and i have understod the bad things i have done and i have learned my Leasson! And im good at raiding. When i had full thief clothes Alicepack and spec-ops vest with berries from a base i raided i gave it ALL to matt! Thanks for reading this-Jack
By Lex Of Talionis
Name: JacobandTay
Hours on 10: Around 50-60 (Ever since my mafia died I haven't been on as much..)
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell: Berries, The bunch, mostly raid loot though
Do you agree to stay loyal to us?: Yes Of Course
Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LonelyWea ... NoFriends/
Your discord tag: JacobandTay#5024
Why do you wish to join us?: To destroy the SSPF,WSP,and the Upcoming PSD, I need a group.. Having a group would better my chances, as well as a way to score major bank along the way..
Do you agree to listen to higher ups?: Of Course
Any higher up Mafia members referred you?: None so far..
By Yoshi
Name: JacobandTay
Hours on 10: Around 50-60 (Ever since my mafia died I haven't been on as much..)
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell: Berries, The bunch, mostly raid loot though
Do you agree to stay loyal to us?: Yes Of Course
Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LonelyWea ... NoFriends/
Your discord tag: JacobandTay#5024
Why do you wish to join us?: To destroy the SSPF,WSP,and the Upcoming PSD, I need a group.. Having a group would better my chances, as well as a way to score major bank along the way..
Do you agree to listen to higher ups?: Of Course
Any higher up Mafia members referred you?: None so far..
You have been Accepted
By TheRealLizard10
Name Giblion/Lizard
Hours on 10: 312 hrs and 45 minutes
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell Berries/Rockets/Glue
Do you agree to stay loyal to us? Yes Sir
Link to your steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223387176
Your discord tag MrGrenya #5768
Do you understand that snitching will mark you for death? Yes Sir
Why do you wish to join us? Because I want to be apart of a group that's active and growing instead of Crap raiders
Do you agree to listen to higher ups? Yes Sir
Any higher up Mafia members referred you? Yoshi
By Love
Name Giblion/Lizard
Hours on 10: 312 hrs and 45 minutes
What illegal contraband items you wish to sell Berries/Rockets/Glue
Do you agree to stay loyal to us? Yes Sir
Link to your steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223387176
Your discord tag MrGrenya #5768
Do you understand that snitching will mark you for death? Yes Sir
Why do you wish to join us? Because I want to be apart of a group that's active and growing instead of Crap raiders
Do you agree to listen to higher ups? Yes Sir
Any higher up Mafia members referred you? Yoshi
+1 cool dude good at PvP add em to ref

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!