Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By iDiedOk™
Hello, i am an old player that feels new coming back, i was a mod back when astro and ze-golden-pug were supermod/admins on the server, and i retired back then from the server to go into military duty, but i am back again. And ready to keep the rp community 100% legit rp again! See you on 10 and 13 everyone! IGN: Ruthless Tyler
Mr AJ liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
welcome back amigo
By GrandpaHoovie
welcome back, hope you find new players nice
By Matty
Hello, i am an old player that feels new coming back, i was a mod back when astro and ze-golden-pug were supermod/admins on the server, and i retired back then from the server to go into military duty, but i am back again. And ready to keep the rp community 100% legit rp again! See you on 10 and 13 everyone! IGN: Ruthless Tyler
Ur account was created today tho
By NeedlessMemeing
Forgotten password?
By Javi-kun
Forgotten password?
You can change your password.Maybe an alt
By NeedlessMemeing
Forgotten password?
BRUH IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD YOU CANT CHANGE IT
By Javi-kun
Forgotten password?
BRUH IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD YOU CANT CHANGE IT
Depends which one.
By Matty
Forgotten password?
Theres a button for that xd
By iDiedOk™
i cannot change my password without knowing my old accounts username which i also do not remember, so therefore yes this is a new forums account.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!