Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By Ace Clip
I hope you will find you'r place here. Dont get banned to early.
Idka liked this
By Idka
Hi,

Welcome to Pandahut! :staringpanda:

Pandahut is pretty strict in the Rules, so make sure you know 'em flaaaawless!
And if you are struggling, make sure to read some of the RP-Guides. ;-)

Enjoy your staying,
~xDreamLand
Welcome To Pandahut :smiley:
I hope that you would enjoy playing Pandahut Servers :grin:
Before you RP, It would be better if you go through the rules as wells as the laws so that it can be easy for you to roleplay without any issue :innocent:
Yeah, yeah, I read the rules haha. I'll be honest, I struggled a bit just because of the shear size of the page, and I think there's room for improvement. There's also a good amount rules I don't really agree with, but it's not really my place to say anything about them right now. Thanks for the warning!
We got a suggestion section in case you would like to suggest a rule adjustment(s) / add-on(s)!
And in some rules I'm not agreeing too, tbh. :oops:

~xDreamLand
I don't know if just a suggestion would do what I'm thinking. Maybe Unturned has a lot more variables, but I personally think there are far too many rules. This might be because they aren't specific, they repeat in different sections, or other things. My only realistic suggestion would really be for staff to just do a "rule overhaul", which would basically mean rewriting the rules in a more organized, concise way. Thanks for the option!
By Idka
Hey man, welcome!

I think a really cool plugin I've wanted to see in Unturned for awhile now would be for a gamemode called TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town). Since you're a fan of Garry's Mod, you've probably heard/played this before. It might take a bit of work to actually make this, but I think it would be very fun and popular.
I wasn't the biggest TTT fan, but I did really like and respect the mode. If anything, I'm surprised Unturned doesn't have its own variant. Thank you for the suggestion, I'll look into it!
TomatoChunks liked this
By wonslowcar
welcome habibi, as you divulge deeper into our community, you'll find our LGBT (lotta guys with big titles) group that we also refer to as our meme community. these players almost never get on the server, only spam off topic with shitty memes. we hope you can join us.

In all seriousness, i hope you have a wonderful time here.
Some starting tips: If you're not the best at pvp, dont be a bandit or a cop
Passive roles make a lot more money, but are also pretty frickin boring
dont get banned lol
you could either follow my teachings and be hated by everyone on the server for a reason you can't seem to understand, or be on everyone's good side and get to admin in a month.

A plugin I'd absolutely love to see in Unturned is a mode called Assassin, popular in a lot of games. Similar to TTT In a way, you're given a player to kill, and so does everyone else. While you're looking for your player, you should also watch for your own killer. After completing a kill on one of your victims, it automatically chooses another victim.
TomatoChunks, Idka liked this
By Idka
welcome habibi, as you divulge deeper into our community, you'll find our LGBT (lotta guys with big titles) group that we also refer to as our meme community. these players almost never get on the server, only spam off topic with shitty memes. we hope you can join us.

In all seriousness, i hope you have a wonderful time here.
Some starting tips: If you're not the best at pvp, dont be a bandit or a cop
Passive roles make a lot more money, but are also pretty frickin boring
dont get banned lol
you could either follow my teachings and be hated by everyone on the server for a reason you can't seem to understand, or be on everyone's good side and get to admin in a month.

A plugin I'd absolutely love to see in Unturned is a mode called Assassin, popular in a lot of games. Similar to TTT In a way, you're given a player to kill, and so does everyone else. While you're looking for your player, you should also watch for your own killer. After completing a kill on one of your victims, it automatically chooses another victim.
Thanks for the lesson!
I think I played a variant of Assassin on Minecraft a while back. I remember it was a really fun mode, and seems like it would be pretty easy to implement in Unturned.
By Supreme Leader
Welcome to ph my friend!
Btw if you're looking you be a criminal on roleplay, check out my guide :)
Idka liked this
By Liona
+1
Idka liked this
By Idka
Welcome to ph my friend!
Btw if you're looking you be a criminal on roleplay, check out my guide :)
Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!