Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By WarOwl
Hey Im warowl,Ive been in the community for almost 1 year now im pretty sure so im noone new (or i am,idk)but i just felt like id like more people to know me.
Things About Me
For Starters,Im fully deaf so thats a start :smirk:
Im also a spy from the owl community hired to infiltrate the panda's
Im becoming 15 in December 22
My dream is to be a moderator on the servers but i think i need to mature a bit first as i know that i (at this point of my life) am not able to do such a job as moderating (Rp or Pvp) And when the times comes when i am ready,You'll see it in the application topic
I have 2581 hours on unturned and still am somehow shit at everything :sweat_smile:
My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/EdineSenpai/
And also My Nemesis is Battleye Because it keeps Blacklisting me from servers (which is just a bug,me no hax0r pls no ban)
And Also my favorite artist is https://www.youtube.com/user/0Riles

Yeah thats all about me Nothing interesting,i know u probs got bored. So thanks for reading this and i look forward to meeting new or old but unknown faces :hystericalpanda: :P

Sincerely yours
WarOwl (IGN;NoSoul)
By KillerClown101
I might remember you ye
By WarOwl
Yeah we used to play together :deciduous_tree:
Add me on steam i put the link uptop
By Ace Clip
Leave when you can, some peoples here are "changed"
(Btw, do you know fiffka? :)
By MattCobra
Yeha, Fiffka was a noob
By MrBagelCheese
Hey ive been in the community for 3 years but you probs don't know me so heyo I only play pvp.....don't touch rp with a ten foot pole
By WarOwl
I do know him,xD and i dont deny that i have a slim chance of getting out of here without having a panda implant in me :laughing: :sweat_smile:
By WarOwl
Guys can u add me? Id love to get to know u all,so we can play together some time

=D https://steamcommunity.com/id/EdineSenpai/
By xDreamLand
Fully deaf? Dayum. I have seen you a couple times and I never actually realised you are deaf (maybe because I only type and use(d) my mic for mod situations).

And I’m happy to see that you know from yourself that you are possibly inmature. You sound like a chill guy, I’d like to meet you in game as long your not afiliated with to much bad stuff lol.

Bye,
~xDreamland
By WarOwl
Fully deaf? Dayum. I have seen you a couple times and I never actually realised you are deaf (maybe because I only type and use(d) my mic for mod situations).

And I’m happy to see that you know from yourself that you are possibly inmature. You sound like a chill guy, I’d like to meet you in game as long your not afiliated with to much bad stuff lol.

Bye,
~xDreamland
Hey,yeah thanks and i acknoledge the facts and stuff about me,and yeah i am fully deaf
so i hope to see u ingame too :dragon:
xDreamLand liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!