Introduce yourself here! (Optional)
By KuramaStar
I really love basketball. I play on pandahut for 4+ hrs a day. I know most of the staff and a lot of supporters. I am very experienced and know all the rules and laws and every permission i have.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Hi Kurama Star
By wonslowcar
y u doin this to support ur staff app boi. but hi, welcome to chilis
Mr AJ liked this
By Dani Omerovic
This ain't no Chilis this is KFC.
Mr AJ liked this
By KuramaStar
weellll
i dont i just want to have as much posts as possible and have a good reputation
Mr AJ liked this
By Matty
Well hello, all I gotta say since you’re new, you need to pick to either be an outlaw or a pig, so choose wisely.

Be careful who you fuck with also.

Love you
By Burnt
Well hello, all I gotta say since you’re new, you need to pick to either be an outlaw or a pig, so choose wisely.

Love you
Don’t listen to him, be a mechanic and steal cars.
Apples, ACerealBowl liked this
By xDreamLand

Love you
“Outlow or a pig” :thought_balloon:
MattCobra liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
I really love basketball. I play on pandahut for 4+ hrs a day. I know most of the staff and a lot of supporters. I am very experienced and know all the rules and laws and every permission i have.
Pandahut has changed from what it is, but It is still Pandahut and We're Family, Make yourself at home, And Welcome to the Community, New faces are always welcome! :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
By KuramaStar

Love you
yo matty im not a noob. Im an weaponsmith rn but as burnt said ima be a mechanic and steal cars thats the funniest shit. BTW BURNT U DA BEST U KNOW WHAT TO DO

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!